No announcement yet.

Oddly Sexual Interactions with teachers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I once said hi to a nice looking professor of mine. It was pretty intense, she said hi back and smiled. I will never forget that.
    Sounds pretty hot, I had an experience just like that, just minor differences. My teacher said hi back, but didn't smile.

And the teacher was a dude.

Comment

Nothing personal, but I'm convinced my buddy ****ed our media teacher in HS, she was like 55 doe. Gave him **** for years for it, and he's never denied it.

Comment

My main story was that in high school, after some days, the teachers all went out together. However, on St. patty's day our teacher (5'3, C cups, ass was out of this world though, like the only sound in her class was our phones taking pictures of her like *click* *click* *click*) came into class, and it was pretty normal at first. However, after 15 minutes in class, we could tell she was wasted, and she let us leave(2nd to last, lunch next). So When I was walking to lunch, against my better judgement I walked back. In her office(head of literature), I could hear her in the bathroom, I legitimately STG, sexting her boyfriend . Think of it like she's still kinda drunk, but she knows what's going non, I pull her pants down and take about 400 pictures of her pantys, then I(virgin at the time) trying to use p the classic **** moves, I take of her panties and proceed to do the most virgin thing ever, I get her to lay down, and I use the baby oil in her bag to jerk off on her ass and **** her asscheeks, like slide up and down. I feel bad for the BF though, he don't even get it anymore, and if they ever have a kid, I'm probably the father.

30 minutes later, I came up to her cuz she was in the room saxophone (I had band), and she was sitting there. I touched her shoulder to see if she was good, and she said she was fine, but she clearly wasn't thinking about herself. I convinced her to come with me home, and I drove her back to my brothers, he was out. It was mad awkward for the first like 20 seconds when she friggin groped my dick. Yo I wimped out like a little girl though. But literally 40 seconds later, I walked backed and started touching her back. I remember the exact moment was when I took her panties off for the 2nd time, and I proceeded to literally just lick her ***** and ass for like 10 minutes, I couldn't even stop. She proceeded, although she didn't have big ****, to tit****/BJ me and i came like crazy. I actually had to stop cause I had no stamina, But about 15 minutes later, we proceeded to do **** for like 10 minutes, cuz she was and is still into that. The fun part was when my brother got home, and he literally left when he saw us. We ****ed like rabbits for the rest of my high school life, Although it was only 4 more months. But I'm going to be back soon as a teachers assistant at my old school, and let's hope my luck continues...

Comment

My kindergarten teacher was very ugly but I was a horny kindergarten student and I would stare at her legs all the time in class. I would get a tingling feeling in my d1ck, and sometimes I'd grab my d1ck cause I didn't know wtf was going on. A couple times she saw my grabbing my little underdeveloped c0ck and came up to me and asked me if I had to go pee and I said no. Truth.

Comment

Once. I was helping a teacher after school and she invited me to her house for a drink. One thing led to another and after a wild afternoon I went home. She didn't acknowledge me for awhile after that but I was the talk of the second grade!

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
              My kindergarten teacher was very ugly but I was a horny kindergarten student and I would stare at her legs all the time in class. I would get a tingling feeling in my d1ck, and sometimes I'd grab my d1ck cause I didn't know wtf was going on. A couple times she saw my grabbing my little underdeveloped c0ck and came up to me and asked me if I had to go pee and I said no. Truth.
              We all ****ed our kindergarden teacher.

How couldn't you?

The one thing is I had an economics teacher in college, it was a morning class, I took a piss, and left my fly open, and I think I saw her staring at my **** for a sec.

Then I thought I might have done this same thing several times, with the zipper thing.

Not like I could blame her.

If I was teaching a class and some chick habitually accidentally had her **** out I'd probably give it a look sometimes.

Comment

Working...
              X