Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Picture Of Cotto Staring At Margarito After The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's possible Cotto was a little frustrated. I would be, if the fight ended that way. He probably wanted another round or two to see if he could knock him out or at least create a more definitive sense of being the better man, as opposed to merely exploiting a previous injury. Just putting myself in Cotto's shoes, I'd want a more dramatic and decisive victory over the man who forced me into what will probably be the lasting image of my legacy, running across the ring and dropping to a knee in front of my family. Margarito struck at the very core of his manhood, and Cotto may never shake the "quitter/coward" label from being attached to his name. I wouldn't want the doctors involved either.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      But you are mad tho. Predicting Marg would win. But after 9 basically shut out rounds, Marg was Robbed of an obvious win Even tho it looked like half his face went thru a meat grinder

Stop pretending you're not butthurt. Did you lose money betting on marg or something?
      I predicted exactly what would happen. I knew the doctors would intervene and save Miguel.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
        Oh **** that's the best thing I ever saw on here LMAO !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          I predicted exactly what would happen. I knew the doctors would intervene and save Miguel.
          Yea ok

Cotto wasnt the one with a second head growing out of his right eye

Give it time tho, it will sink in soon that Marg was dominated, chap

Comment

Yea that he was obviously gonna KO cotto in the last 3 round, duhhhh

Why have fights if you already know whats gonna happen? 3 rounds is a long time especially for a fighter who was tiring and is known to tire in the championship rounds like Cotto.

But yeh im "butthurt" because Cotto won on a doctor stoppage...lol. He really silenced the doubters! Yay Miguel!

Comment

Why have fights if you already know whats gonna happen? 3 rounds is a long time especially for a fighter who was tiring and is known to tire in the championship rounds like Cotto.

But yeh im "butthurt" because Cotto won on a doctor stoppage...lol. He really silenced the doubters! Yay Miguel!
              Yea yea yea stop crying already, your man was dominated, beat up and stopped.

You can make all the excuses you want but it wont change the fact that yo mans got stopped

Comment

Yea ok

Cotto wasnt the one with a second head growing out of his right eye

Give it time tho, it will sink in soon that Marg was dominated, chap
                Sink in? Seriously....what fights is Tony not dominated in?

He gets outboxed and outclassed by pretty much every top opponent his faces. Why is it seen as groundbreaking what Cotto was doing?

The point is Tony is the kinda fighter that can pull a fight out in the later rounds where he outlasts, outmans and outwills someone.

Whatever, Cotto fans are projecting at the moment like this is some monumental revenge when its really just a nothing win. They should fight again in all honesty.

Comment

DUDE you are butthurt, give it up papa! LOL, Cotto did his best work in the 9th, and was not as tired as you think. He also does not really tire in the late rounds more so as coast a bit if he knows he is ahead, big difference.

MARGARITO WAS THE ONE SAVED BY THE DOC, PUNTO Y FINAL!

Comment

Yea yea yea stop crying already, your man was dominated, beat up and stopped.

You can make all the excuses you want but it wont change the fact that yo mans got stopped
                    By a doctor.

Miguel would never stop Tony if they fought 100 times.

Comment

Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
                      DUDE you are butthurt, give it up papa! LOL, Cotto did his best work in the 9th, and was not as tired as you think. He also does not really tire in the late rounds more so as coast a bit if he knows he is ahead, big difference.

MARGARITO WAS THE ONE SAVED BY THE DOC, PUNTO Y FINAL!
                      Why is it all Cotto fans can say is "you are butthurt"? Instead of actually talkin about the fight. Seriously, from the most butthurt group of fans to ever exist in boxing?

He tires. Everyone knows that. Tony landing a right and an uppercut right at the end of the round and Miguel was holding on. 3 rounds is a long time for Cotto to keep running.

Comment

Working...
                      X