Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we say enough with Meisha Tate already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
    Pretty sure Ronda's gotten her back taken 3x, by 3 different opponents. What's your point?

And one of those opponents almost finished her.
    Yeah I cant believe people bring that mount up. IT HAPPENED 5 years ago. Cyborg is a brown belt now under ATOS one of the toughest bjj teams in the world.

Ronda almost got submitted by a BLUE belt in Carmouche last year.

Get some new material for discrediting Cyborg.

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
      Yeah I cant believe people bring that mount up. IT HAPPENED 5 years ago. Cyborg is a brown belt now under ATOS one of the toughest bjj teams in the world.

Ronda almost got submitted by a BLUE belt in Carmouche last year.

Get some new material for discrediting Cyborg.
      Pretty much this.

People have to remember. The gap between Ronda and Cyborg's striking >>>>>>>>>>> the gap between their grappling. And let's not forget, depending on how Cyborg's cut goes, she'll be the strongest and meanest fighter Ronda's ever faced in her entire life.

If Miesha can survive 3 rounds with Ronda, and even stun on her on a few occasions, then Cyborg kills her. Yes, I'm using triangle theories.

Comment

And you wanna talk about stamina? How about the fact that Ronda's huffing and puffing like she ran a marathon in between rounds against Miesha.

Cyborg looked like she could go 10 rounds against Coenen. A much better fighter than Miesha Tate.

Comment

I agree, I had Coenen winning the tate fight before the sub and Coenen was a corpse at 135. Coenen looked unhealthy. The Coenen at 145 vs Cyborg was the best Coenen Ive ever seen and she didnt come close to winning a round.

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
            I agree, I had Coenen winning the tate fight before the sub and Coenen was a corpse at 135. Coenen looked unhealthy. The Coenen at 145 vs Cyborg was the best Coenen Ive ever seen and she didnt come close to winning a round.
            Damn man, we finally agree on something. Completely agree, Coenen looked awesome in the Cyborg fight if you just looked at how crisp she was throwing punches, and her body movement, and strength. The problem is, Cyborg is a beast.

And I didn't see Cyborg get winded at all, compared to Ronda during round breaks, looking like she ran 10 miles.

Comment

Working...
            X