Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is floyd success due to the culture he appeals to, lack of intellect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Is Maniac really an alt. I heard that you exposed his racism big time. How'd you do it. He used to be kool. But after Cotto beat Margarito at 154, he became a troll & never stopped then race became the underlying giant behind all his posts.
    It was Jack the whole time. He was trying be a serious poster, trying to get new e-friends, new profile, etc but he couldn't pretend for long.

Margarito getting buttraped by Cotto brought it out of him. Look at his post history not hard to tell who it was/is.

Look at his lounge posts. He even logged in with one of his other alts in the lounge and was talking to himself.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
      Isn't necessarily a race argument.

Culture is simply the way you see and perceive things, whether you're black, white, green or whatever.

Does Floyd appeal to a certain culture? Yes, seen best by the way Europeans have no idea why people support Floyd. Of course, some others may like Floyd. But take a look around and make your own judgements.

Does Floyd appeal to a certain race? Not directly. It's more a result of the culture he appeals to, many people there just happen to be black. I'm not defending the TS, he should have made this clear.

As for Floyd's success, I don't know. I can tell you Floyd is nowhere near as popular over here in Europe - mostly due to a culture clash ... many people are disgusted by this rich gangster type of style. Though in the US, it may be appealing. Would Floyd be as successful without HBO? Might it be his opponents? So many other factors I can think of.

Thank you. People automatically assumed I mean black? please give me some credit if I wanted to say black I would have just said that, look at my other post to prove that. I am talking about the culture.
      Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 02-09-2013, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
        Bosshog isnt an alt.

But Maniac310 is one of Jacks many alts 100% confirmed.

Aztec wanker is an alt.

Jack also made that Im.so.afro.man alt the other day.
        Oh okay. I can't keep up with them lol.

Comment

Yeah because everyone who lives in an Urban minority neighborhood is stupid. Get the f**k out of here, you should get a ban for this s**t you f**king moron.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            The urban ghetto culture that mayweather appeals too and the only culture that pretty much takes up arm for him praises and adore anything thats disrespectful and anything that to other just seem as stupidity. The more disrespectful, the more trouble he causes the more the urban ghetto culture are infatuated with him. He has even been embraced by his culture media outlet (BET) and praised for "always being in the club" "betting huge amounts of money on games" "demeaning women" and so on and so on....

So in closing if this urban ghetto culture had some class and dignity do you think he would have been embraced so lovingly
            Isn't necessarily a race argument.
            Did you even read the opening post? Or the title that basically says "Is Floyds success due to the lack of intellect of African American people?"

Dont try to insult everyone's intelligence along with BossHog. Its clear as day what hes saying dont be silly. Lets see if you can put the context clues together. Has nothing to do with culture. Everything to do with race.

Comment

Did you even read the opening post? Or the title that basically says "Is Floyds success due to the lack of intellect of African American people.

Dont try to insult everyone's intelligence along with BossHog.
              So you saying BET is only watched by black people? or is it watch by the urban ghetto culture that is present in puerto ricans communties, cuban communities, mexican communities, black communities, even in white communities.? your are too narrow minded my friend.
              Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 02-09-2013, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Did you even read the opening post? Or the title that basically says "Is Floyds success due to the lack of intellect of African American people?"

Dont try to insult everyone's intelligence along with BossHog. Its clear as day what hes saying dont be silly. Lets see if you can put the context clues together. Has nothing to do with culture. Everything to do with race.
                It's ironic as you didn't read my post (or understand it) and you accuse me of the same thing.

Practically, I said "African American people" and culture are different things. Now here you are with your straw man.

The TS might have an agenda, or whatever. I don't really care. Is his post racist? I don't know, maybe to you. My argument is that Floyd's success due to culture, and Floyd's success due to race are totally different things, and should be seen as such.

Comment

So you saying BET is only watched by black people? or is it watch by the urban culture that is present in puerto ricans communties, cuban communities, mexican communities, black communities, even in white communities.? your are too narrow minded my friend.
                  Stop backtracking and stop being a coward.

He has even been embraced by his culture media outlet (BET)
                  These are YOUR exact words.

Now all of sudden you try to backtrack and say but but but BET isnt watched by other people. Where was this way of thinking before you made this pathetic racist thread?
                  Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 02-09-2013, 11:52 AM.

Comment

It's ironic as you didn't read my post (or understand it) and you accuse me of the same thing.

Practically, I said "African American people" and culture are different things. Now here you are with your straw man.

The TS might have an agenda, or whatever. I don't really care. Is his post racist? I don't know, maybe to you. My argument is that Floyd's success due to culture, and Floyd's success due to race are totally different things, and should be seen as such.
                    Good talk.

Comment

So you saying BET is only watched by black people? or is it watch by the urban culture that is present in puerto ricans communties, cuban communities, mexican communities, black communities, even in white communities.? your are too narrow minded my friend.

If you're going to be a bigot at least have some balls. Your post history, this thread, is all about race. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Backtracking like a coward doesn't change what is obvious to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X