Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who you would like to face Ward in his next fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who you would like to face Ward in his next fight?

I want Bute if he beat Froch. I think it would be the most difficult for style, But it has a very difficult fight against Froch (I think Froch's punching power and strength chin can give a surprise) Dawson is a good option, but I consider more dangerous on Bute.

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
    I want Bute if he beat Froch. I think it would be the most difficult for style, But it has a very difficult fight against Froch (I think Froch's punching power and strength chin can give a surprise) Dawson is a good option, but I consider more dangerous on Bute.
    I want Ward to face Andre Dirrell as soon as possible!
    It would be a boring as hell fight but I could see Ward losing it If the referee doesn't allot him to wrestle to much.
    All in all Andre Ward still is in my top P4P most boring fighter as of now.

Comment

Dirrell. They should have fought in the super six.

Comment

A stay busy fight against either Stevenson or Oosthuizen and then a unification against Bute who is going to destroy Froch.

Comment

I'm cool with just about any worthy opponent.

Chad would be a very good one if he brings his best as would Andre Dirrell, other than that, I feel Ward would dominate the rest with relative ease.

Comment

Bute is the only fight left for him at 168.

There's other guys out there he could fight down the line like Steiglitz, Dirrell, perhaps even a Kessler rematch in Denmark (To shut the morons up)

But Bute is all I want right now.

Then, 175 to fight Dawson.

Comment

Well he nreds to fight now. So froch or bute won't be an option until later this year.

I say take a tuneup in july, bute or froch rematch in December, then Dawson in may 2013

Comment

Working...
              X