Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chisora Outworks Johnson, Tyson Fury KO's Abell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chisora Outworks Johnson, Tyson Fury KO's Abell

Copper Box Arena, London - Dereck Chisora (20-4, 13KOs) had little trouble in outworking Kevin Johnson (29-5-1, 14KOs) to retain the WBO & WBA International heavyweight titles with a twelve round unanimous decision. The scores were 118-109, 118-110 and 118-109. Johnson was down in the fifth.

It was vulnerability and some boxing ability from Tyson Fury. The flamboyant British heavyweight survived some scary moments but ultimately annihilated American mid-Western journeyman Joey "Minnesota Ice" Abell in four rounds with the same number of knockdowns. WBO #7 and WBC #8 Fury (now 22-0, with 16 KOs) was out of action for ten months. Abell is now 29-8, with 28 KOs. [Click Here To Read More]

Notice how flabby Fury is. Someone needs to get in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post

Eddie chamber's talked about that after the fight. He said that Fury came into the camp way overweight and if he'd have trimmed down - restricting calories - it would have weakened him for the fight. So they just focussed on getting him as fit as possible while carrying the extra weight.
      He'd be even fitter without the spare tyre though, and I'm sure he'll be in better shape for his next fight.
      I thought it was a good performance from Fury. He was a little clumsy at nearly 20 stone put still handled Abell even better than Pulev did.
      He also proved there is nothing wrong with his chin. Abell caught him flush a couple of times and the only thing that wobbled was Tysons belly! And Abel can bang.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Eddie chamber's talked about that after the fight. He said that Fury came into the camp way overweight and if he'd have trimmed down - restricting calories - it would have weakened him for the fight. So they just focussed on getting him as fit as possible while carrying the extra weight.
        He'd be even fitter without the spare tyre though, and I'm sure he'll be in better shape for his next fight.
        I thought it was a good performance from Fury. He was a little clumsy at nearly 20 stone put still handled Abell even better than Pulev did.
        He also proved there is nothing wrong with his chin. Abell caught him flush a couple of times and the only thing that wobbled was Tysons belly! And Abel can bang.
        Fury didn't look that bad. I liked his fast jab. And his boxing ability is kind of underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post

This pic could probably give many keyboard warriors on this site hope, rofl.

Comment

never seen either klitschko show up for a fight looking like that

Comment

Uncle Peter needs to open a big can of whoopass and put a bigger, new lock on the fridge door......

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                never seen either klitschko show up for a fight looking like that
                I've never seen Fury knocked unconscious by a semi-professional golfer.

Comment

FURY will be destroyed if he steps in the ring with WLAD,he will have a big payday but nothing good in the ring,he is too hittable and KLIT is a killer also with the jab. FURY is a big big man so he is dangerous like all big men but WLAD is a giant too. NO HOPES FOR FURY!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X