No announcement yet.

Mark my word: Pacquiao's gonna Kill Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikedb1984 View Post
    I'm gonna make a thread about this, but pacquiao stands no chance against mayweather (especially after I saw what happened in the Marquez fight). In a nutshell, Pac has a habit that is worse than Hatton not moving his head, and that is when you extend the range between you and him, he lunges forward and is open to be countered all day long.

During the Marquez fight, Floyd showed me he is one of the best, if not the best at staying out of the range of his opponents comfort zone. Marquez was patient....Pacquiao is not. Pacquiao vs Floyd will be similar to Floyd vs Diego Corrales.
    lol when does Pacquiao not move his head? He has the most hyper head movement in the game.

you must not follow boxing much.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
      lol when does Pacquiao not move his head? He has the most hyper head movement in the game.

i've watched the hatton fight over and over again.. hatton lunches a billion hyperspeed punches to pacquiao but pacquiao dodges every thing he blows just like neo in the matrix...

that's why hatton was shocked...

he is the ONE.

Comment

Yeah like neo when he first tested a agent. Hatton got a few goood licks in!

Comment

Originally posted by dionysius View Post
          Believe me when I tell you, Manny the pacman Pacquiao is gonna hit mayweather hard in the ring next year. Mayweather is easy for Pacquiao because he is not as serious as Marquez. When Pacquiao k.o. marquez, you can see in his face that he wanted to KILL Pacquiao for knocking him out... He stood up very slowly as if he is really pissed off. Pacquiao is afraid of serious faces... believe me... I Knew HIM. Mayweather is a smiling face just like him. He is an easy prey for the PACMAN PREDATOR.

IT'S A WRONG MOVE IF HE SMILES LIKE IN THE MARQUEZ FIGHT.
          LOL you are an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
            LOL you are an idiot.
            I know. I'm a filipino right?
            Filipinos are suppose to be idiots. That's why Filipino Doctors can't pass a job interview (janitorial) in America.

Comment

im confused about you

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post

you misread what I said so let me break it down again....

hatton has a bad habit that is not moving his head and coming in wide without jabbing his way inside

which is equivalent to

Pacquiao's bad habit of lunging in and leaving himself to be counter all day. It doesn't show much in the majority of his last fights because Diaz, Morales, Hatton and De La Hoya were coming forward and willing to engage. When a fighter keeps good range, it never fails, pac lunges forward and leave himself open. Why do you think Marquez was so successful? He just keep at a certain distance and timed him when he was coming in.

BTW you won't see this that much in the cotto fight, since cotto is like those other guys mentioned above. He is an aggressive offensive fighter that will come forward on pacquiao where as Mayweather and Marquez are patient and bait guys to them.

Comment

Originally posted by mikedb1984 View Post
                  you misread what I said so let me break it down again....

hatton has a bad habit that is not moving his head and coming in wide without jabbing his way inside

which is equivalent to

Pacquiao's bad habit of lunging in and leaving himself to be counter all day. It doesn't show much in the majority of his last fights because Diaz, Morales, Hatton and De La Hoya were coming forward and willing to engage. When a fighter keeps good range, it never fails, pac lunges forward and leave himself open. Why do you think Marquez was so successful? He just keep at a certain distance and timed him when he was coming in.

BTW you won't see this that much in the cotto fight, since cotto is like those other guys mentioned above. He is an aggressive offensive fighter that will come forward on pacquiao where as Mayweather and Marquez are patient and bait guys to them.
                  Hatton and Marquez are greater fighter than Mayweather. Mayweather is just a cheater. He fought Marquez 6 pounds heavier. He just got a lucky punch to k.o. hatton. Hatton is always hitting him in the face & his body. Mayweather is nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCSHERPY View Post
                    PACQUIAO will kill FROID MAYWEATHER!
                    lol its interesting how you dont go into detail how he is going to do that.

Mayweather has beated all types of fighters....none of em can solve him....mosley is no different and he is just an over the hill roided up fighter who thinks hes good

Comment

Originally posted by De Canadiens View Post
                      lol its interesting how you dont go into detail how he is going to do that.

Mayweather has beated all types of fighters....none of em can solve him....mosley is no different and he is just an over the hill roided up fighter who thinks hes good
                      mayweather said that there is no cure for mayweather. pacman has a cure, he was k.o. twice. well, that was a very long time ago when he was careless.

You'll eat your words after the fight. I know because I always say this since the Morales wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X