Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Stiverne is Definitely Not Going Past Four

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Stiverne is Definitely Not Going Past Four

Heavyweight destroyer Deontay Wilder (32-0, 32KOs) has stopped every single opponent on his record within four rounds.

He takes a big step up in class on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, when he challenges WBC heavyweight champion Bermane Stiverne (24-1-1, 21KOs), who is also regarded as a dangerous puncher.

There are many question marks hovering above Wilder. One of those questions is whether or not the hard puncher has the stamina to win a fight beyond the fourth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm not on board with Wilder or any other HW just yet, but I feel that if Wilder doesn't get to Stivern in 4-5rds then it will be him stretched out. As a matter of fact I'm going with Stivern by KO in the 7th from a short left hook on the button. Night night Deontay, but I don't think you have what it takes just yet & after you get KO'd you'll never be the same & burn out like most guys who get KO'd. Just my opinion....

Comment

Man i love Stiverne but this is going to be tough for him

Comment

BOOOOOOOMMMMBBB SQUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!

Comment

Hey stiverne ..here hold this

Comment

For Deontay's sake he better hope it doesn't go beyond four rounds.

Comment

Yea if I see round 5 on the screen I am expecting bad things to happen for Wilder if he doesn't have Stiverne in total retreat.

Comment

He got power doe!

Comment

I hope Wilder wins. At least he's willing to face Wlad and unify all titles.

Comment

Imagine if Wilder landed a monster shot on Stiverne's face and he just shook it off and waved him in like Mayorga. I have to admit that would be hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                    X