Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kenny Bayliss last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he needs to be investigated, lets get a trend started on twitter #InvestigateKennyBayless

Comment

Ref's have to play by Vegas rules. Strange things happen to referee's when serious money is at stake.

Remember, the house always wins........

Comment

Floyd is the cash cow...he is the money maker...he gets what he wants...I'm sure someone told Bayless not to allow Maidana's rough house tactics...

Nothing surprised me last night...except the bite lol

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
          Floyd is the cash cow...he is the money maker...he gets what he wants...I'm sure someone told Bayless not to allow Maidana's rough house tactics...

Nothing surprised me last night...except the bite lol
          That seems pretty accurate about Floyd's standing. You only have to look at his payments, which show the amount of money he generates for those involved in boxing on Floyd cards.

Unfornately the glory days of boxing ended when it started to become a soap opera, which placed revenue above respect and allowed fighters to have people speaking for them.

From a fan perspective, the best thing that can happen to boxing is for Floyd and Manny to retire, which may allow the next generation of talent to progress through merit, not social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
            I used to believe he was a good referee, but Kenny Bayless disgraced himself last night.

He was as bad if not worse than Joe Cortez.
            TMZ Sports is reporting that Kenny has just signed to TMT bro

Comment

no doubt about it, shamless bayless is on the take. why wasn't mayweather warned for excessive hugging? this ain't no wrestling match. even before the fight, maidana was already warned by bayless about his rough house tactics. WTF? it's a given maidana plays rough but he should've been given benefit of the doubt. mayweather has almost zero inside game. he was clinging on for dear life. maidana didn't even suffer a scratch.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

HE did what he was PAID to do....whatever that means.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfocus View Post
                  That was one of the worst refereeing displays, dreadful controversial errors aside, that I can remember. He was awful. He made that fight a 3 man fight. He was in it just as much as they were. He was also purely on Floyd's side. I can't even explain his performance?

Boxing has never been about instant breaking. Boxing has never been about allowing 1 person to hold like that. It was farcical, he even started to break the fight whilst Maidana was still punching.

He eliminated inside fighting from the contest. That made it a contest Maidana could not win. (I don't think he would have won anyway, but that simply ended it as a contest.)

I'm stunned at how bad that was.
                  Can't emphasize how strongly I agree.

Comment

When Mayweather goes to clinch, Maidana's hands are still free, "Stop, stop, stop!!!".

When Mayweather goes to clinch and punch, "Hands are free, fight out!!!"

Comment

Working...
                    X