Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Chris Eubank Jr become a world champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Chris Eubank Jr become a world champion?

Will he follow in the footsteps of his father? He's already got a shot for the interim title vs Chudinov which he should win. I believe he can but he needs to sort his team out, his dad is a bad influence with that stare and say no words **** at the end of the round. Putting him in with BJS after fighting tin cans was a pathetic decision too but he almost won and if he starting throwing before round 6, he probably would have won. Thoughts?
    Last edited by SalimShady1212; 02-14-2015, 08:43 AM. Reason: Spelling

Yes he will win at least one world title and would beat Saunders in an inevitable rematch.

I also expect him to win a title at 168 like his father.

Comment

Champion? No

Belt holder? Yea

Comment

160 is terrible anybody can be a champion

Comment

I don't care what anyone says here is the breakdown of the mw division

Champion: golovkin
          Lineal: cotto
          Belt holders: ggg, cotto, vacant or Taylor, lee

Cotto is not the true champion because he will not fight ggg who is widely recognised as the best in the division. Same applies to Stevenson and kovalev.

Comment

He's not talented or hard working enough

Comment

Eubank Jnr is just not that good.

He is the MW version of Wilder.

Comment

I think there is a couple of British MW better than him. Murray and Saunders are better fighters in my opinion. MW is not a very strong division, He could get a belt but I don't think he'll ever be the true champion.

I think Saul Alvarez will move up to Middleweight pretty soon and take over.

Comment

Well if he carries on the way he has then no.

I'd like to see him have a proper proven trainer, then i think we would see definite improvements in his game. Maybe actually try and box a bit, rather than posturing for 5 rounds then trying to find one special punch.

Comment

if he changes his trainer, if he learns how to move his feet, if he improves his boxing skills and doesnt just try to emulate is father, then yes, he could hold a title or two. But he needs drastic changes. Dont sleep on chudinov.

Comment

Working...
                    X