Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This just in! British Parliament agrees to student demands!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there’s something the government wants to do there really isn’t much you can do about it imo especially if the election is so far away, the only way is to riot and try and take over the government.

Comment

To be fair if all they did was write letters and the like then I would have missed out on a fair amount of entertainment. Riots make for good television.

Comment

Fucking students doing my head in

Comment

Quality thread Squeal. Made me chuckle. Chuckle like a fucking Jester. Wankers aren't they.

Comment

WARRRRRRRRRRR STUDENTS!.

Lets go one further and over throw the government and monarchy .

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
              If there’s something the government wants to do there really isn’t much you can do about it imo especially if the election is so far away,
              There lots you can do with determined and reasonable action and compelling argument. Note that insisting that you really want something is not a compelling argument, neither is gathering all your friends and shouting really loud.

the only way is to riot and try and take over the government.
              Which is of course never going to happen without popular support and considering the student population of the UK is about two million or less than 4% of the population and nobody else gives a crap about them, they aren't likely to take over anything any time soon. Unless of course they can manage to garner popular support through reasoned and compelling argument...

Of course there is no argument compelling enough to convince the general public that yesterday's collective tantrum was not representative, so well done. You haven't just shot yourself in the foot, you've fucked yourself in the arse.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                To be fair if all they did was write letters and the like then I would have missed out on a fair amount of entertainment. Riots make for good television.
                My favourite part is when they get the crap kicked out of them by better trained and equipped police.

Comment

Do taxpayers still pay for the Royalties' expenses? If so, that's a good area to cut back on.

Comment

I am in Uni and most of the ones kicking off are a load of bums doing stupid courses.

Ones like me doing a real course don't have time to travel to london and play up because we have to much work to do.

I still got to finish off my bloody essay on Soviet aggression by Monday,

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                      I am in Uni and most of the ones kicking off are a load of bums doing stupid courses.

Ones like me doing a real course don't have time to travel to london and play up because we have to much work to do.

I still got to finish off my bloody essay on Soviet aggression by Monday,
                      It's the Student Trotskies doing shitehouse courses true. The people that genuinely care about their education are the ones who don't have time to take a week off to spend in jail after smashing in some windows. Guaranteed the the angriest students who caused the most damage will be the first ones bailed out by their upper middle class mummies and daddies.

Comment

Working...
                      X