No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arreola Talks Butler Defense, John Molina on The Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arreola Talks Butler Defense, John Molina on The Card

LOS ANGELES - Mexican-American heavyweight knockout artist Chris "The Nightmare" Arreola (33-2, 28 KO's) will be heading south to Leon, Guanajuato to make his highly anticipated Mexican debut at the grand arena "El Domo" on November 5, 2011 headlining an event promoted by Goossen Tutor Promotions and Promociones Del Pueblo and broadcast on Televisa.

[Click Here To Read More]

WAR Arreola

Comment

Why did the Rios camp decline Molina? Fuk I was hoping to see that fight live.

Comment

Damn Rios declined Molina? What's going on.

Comment

Arreola seems to have found his niche -- fighting and beating up B level guys in favorable venues -- well, it's a nice way to make a living....

Comment

Rios did not back out of a fight with Molina. Check the Ring Magazine Rankings. Rios is #1 and Molina was just put at #10 cause someone else moved up to 140. They aren't in the same league. All the fighters Rios team looked at are in the top 5. Boxing Scene needs to stop publishing this libel to make John Molina feel good about being mediocre. Where was Molina's Ring magazine cover and feature story? I must have missed that haha. There was never going to be a fight with Rios, only the one he had dreamed up in his head and boasted about to boxing scene. Please move on from this BS story. Oh ya, he went from a PPV card to some walk out fight on the back end of a donkey show in Mexico...sounds logical...

Comment

Originally posted by mshap View Post
              Arreola seems to have found his niche -- fighting and beating up B level guys in favorable venues -- well, it's a nice way to make a living....
              I agree. I think it's still entertaining watching him K.O bums though.

Comment

Originally posted by mshap View Post
                when you lose to vitali & adamek you have no choice but to go back to the drawing board & fight C & B level guys.he is not doing anything different then any other guy in the past that has lost his 2 biggest fights. he is building his confidence, # of rounds & ranking so when another opportunity arrises he is ready.he will always get paid well because of his popularity.

Comment

If Wlad gets past Mormeck injury-free and Arreola gets past Butler injury-free, the plan is Wlad vs. Arreola in the USA in March or April 2012 (it will be on HBO).

I hope it's in Las Vegas so I can be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    If Wlad gets past Mormeck injury-free and Arreola gets past Butler injury-free, the plan is Wlad vs. Arreola in the USA in March or April 2012 (it will be on HBO).

I hope it's in Las Vegas so I can be there.
                    id love this fight to happen...

Comment

Working...
                    X