No announcement yet.

enadeus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enadeus

i saw on a thread that you replied to that you do pushups pullups exc. so do you not lift weights at all? tell me what your workout regimen is like if you dont care.

I don't box anymore or go to the boxing gym because I'm at college. I just weightlift now mainly just to keep in shape and do some running/basketball for body and heart maintanance. Pushups are the best thing to get stronger, and dips is also a very underated excercise. I do 3 sets of 8 dips and then max out about 30 dips on average depending how tired I'm. Pushups even 20 in the morning and night you will get stronger. We have a heavybag downstairs and a speedbag but thats about it, and I don't have a car to go to the local gyms.

Otherwise I just alternate abs and do back/bicepts and chest/tricepts everyother day taking a day off, usually Thursday or a day before the test per week.

Comment

so you just basically do bodyweight exercises. i dont have but about 1 hour a day to workout so i need something that will keep me toned up and in good condition and hopefully slim me down some and im hoping not to have flab on me when i lose weight. im 5'6" and i weigh 157 is this about average and if you know and its not average how much do i need to drop.

Comment

One hour is plenty of time to get a workout in. You can accomplish a lot more than you think in a little bit of time.

Comment

It realkly depends on what you want to look like. If you want to look really lean like a boxed then you probably can acheiev that look at around 145-147. but honestly it is hard to tell without knowing how you are built. small frame, thick frame. etc. I would say though that the key to looking ripped is the type of stuff that you eat. It is hard to not eat all the nad stuff and work hard to achieve a certain look. If you need to jumpstart your system into losing weight then maybe you should try a 3-4 day fast. always works for me.

Originally posted by lil rocky
          so you just basically do bodyweight exercises. i dont have but about 1 hour a day to workout so i need something that will keep me toned up and in good condition and hopefully slim me down some and im hoping not to have flab on me when i lose weight. im 5'6" and i weigh 157 is this about average and if you know and its not average how much do i need to drop.

Comment

Well I don't know how you look like at 157, but if you have enough fat thats actually a good way to start working out cause you can make muscle and look big. If you want to just look cut do the cardio to burn of the weight and then workout.

Comment

im stout with broad shoulders and chest and im wanting to be defined/toned not frreakishly ripped or anything. have any suggestions.

Comment

i was thinking about running 20 minutes a day doing pushups situps pullups dips and bodyweight squats and curling with db and tri extensions for a workout is that good. or not?

Comment

Working...
                X