Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monthly Boxing Magazines?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always liked Boxing Monthly, the UK mag. I am a subscriber and always rate the content. It deals with fights from all over the globe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
      I've always liked Boxing Monthly, the UK mag. I am a subscriber and always rate the content. It deals with fights from all over the globe.
      where can i subscribe yearly for that

Comment

I use to buy the Ring magazine and the Fist (Australian) all the time,it's just a waste of money because this boxing site for example is gonna give you every boxing update you need.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
          Ring Magazine > Boxing Digest > Boxing Monthly
          I agree.. Ring is the best.

But Is'nt Boxing Digest defunct already, which is sad..

Comment

Monthly Boxing Magazines

Ring magazine is definitely number one on my list followed by Boxing Monthly.

Boxing Monthly is number two of my favorites.
            Last edited by Boxerguy000; 09-26-2010, 06:18 PM. Reason: Avatar blocking words

Comment

I'm in the UK and my newsagent supplies me with Boxing Monthly, Boxing News (weekly) and Ring Magazine. They also sell Fighting Fit which was mentioned above, and a bunch of MMA mags. Pretty awesome.

Boxing News is the best magazine for UK news, as it keeps weekly news on the professional and amateur circuit, as well as good reviews on every global fight (from the week just passed). Comes out every thursday.

Monthly is a good read, as is the Ring Magazine, but the UK tend to get it Ring Mag about 2/3 weeks later then then the US release date, so the news is old, but the articles are a fantastic read.

Comment

fighting fit is the best ever. cant believe ring magazine is ranked so high its **** in mo opinion.

Comment

Working...
                X