No announcement yet.

Andre Ward should just retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    When I first signed up to the forum I was under the impression that every member here at least regularly sparred, or used to spar, or even fought in amateurs, but at least regularly sparred. But as the years pass I notice a lot of members talk like they never boxed before, like it's a very difficult task to find a gym and spar. I sparred regularly from 12 to 19, with no intentions of ever turning pro or fighting in the amateurs, just doing it cause I loved it. It seems a lot of people are only fans of watching the sport, not participating in it in the ring. Nothing wrong with that, but I expect forum members to already have an idea that I already boxed and not act like it's some hard task to do. Like "why don't you get in the ring and see"...yeah, already did. No offense though, no bashing your post or anything.
    No i get what your saying i was just provingthe point that it doesnt feel that good to get hit in the face and some ppl bash fighters for having good defense and using footwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin. View Post
      Boxing does not need fighters like him, he should retire so the real fighters can fight. I love action, not all this movement and clinching, stand and fight like a man. Thats why i'm glad Mayweather retired,all that ducking and dodging is for cowards. Stand toe to toe and exchange and lets see who the real man really is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Actually refs need to do their phucken job and deduct points for fighter constantly holding it seems that Ward and Mayweather have created a new Defense hit one time hold and have a ref in their pocket to allow them to get away with this garbage

Comment

Boxing does not need fighters like him, he should retire so the real fighters can fight. I love action, not all this movement and clinching, stand and fight like a man. Thats why i'm glad Mayweather retired,all that ducking and dodging is for cowards. Stand toe to toe and exchange and lets see who the real man really is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        After your claiming Ali was a coward and now this...I really hope your just trolling and arent really this stupid

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Actually refs need to do their phucken job and deduct points for fighter constantly holding it seems that Ward and Mayweather have created a new Defense hit one time hold and have a ref in their pocket to allow them to get away with this garbage
            You're too dense to appreciate the intricacies of their defense. Boxing is poetry in motion. Go watch the UFC, you ape.

Comment

welcome to the sport of boxing larry or wtf your dip$h!t name is now

Comment

Larry, you need to get some sleep bro.

You lost your mind.

Lol at all the serious responses in this thread.

Comment

He's a borderline bum at this stage. When KKKovalev knocks that ass out they will just say he was a shadow of his former pre-court-room drama self.

Comment

Aww, the Golovkin poster is scared that an active Andre Ward is going to beat all his heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Aww, the Golovkin poster is scared that an active Andre Ward is going to beat all his heroes.
                      It's Larry posing as Golovkin the poster. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X