No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: My One Belt Overpowers All That Tyson Fury Has

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
    Kinda funny to hear Wilder say this when he had absolutely zero fcking interest in fighting Wlad. Got the WBC belt and has defended against a couple of cans.
    Agreed. Since Wlad lost HW is becoming interesting right now...

Everybody wants to fight Fury now and all of sudden all heavyweights would have KO'ed Wlad. lol

Comment

Wilder is wildin' Smfh Klitschko was the man to brag at heavyweight.

Comment

Prick. WBC belt is just that, a belt. No better or worse than any of the others. What Fury has is the lineal championship, something that transcends all the bull**** in boxing. Something I don't think Wilder will ever have.

Comment

Comment

Wilder is a clown, he should go fight fellow joker Shannon Briggs.

Comment

He is trying hard to convince himself that he is a real champ.

Even if we played rock, paper or scissor. He can't win anything with paper, Tyson would be scissor.
              Funny dude was quiet about Wlad before, now running mouth. He is ducking a guy Wlad just beat!

To anyone who thinks Fury beat Wilder to Klit, okay that make sense.
              Wilder could have jumped Fury, unifications trump mandatory (remember BHOP did it to fight Kov, instead of Mohammadi).

Wilder should just fight 4 rounders like Butterbean used to, that is the quality of opposition he has faced.

It doesn't matter what belt you have, it is who you fought, how you fought and who you ducked. Stevenson was the champ, but ducked everyone with a heartbeat in the division, just like Wilder. Hmm, people just be hating on Haymon doe, Haymon is good for boxing. Nothing but paper champ, hype jobs, who are NOT real fighters, they are actors, who think they are champs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                is this guy serious??? SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FIGHT SOMEBODY WITH A PULSE!!!!

Comment

What next from this guy? Hes eligible for a run at the white house cause of his "green belt"?

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
                    Prick. WBC belt is just that, a belt. No better or worse than any of the others. What Fury has is the lineal championship, something that transcends all the bull**** in boxing. Something I don't think Wilder will ever have.
                    Give him a break, he probably doesnt understand that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                      I completely agree with this post. Thank you.
                      I will second it! Very True.

Comment

Working...
                      X