No announcement yet.

Maidanas style ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    maidana is A level compared to a guy like torrecampo though.....
    lol youre really going to compare floyd in the late stages of his career to a malnourished teen

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
      hes not C level and he'd beat bradley.
      maybe c level is a stretch....maybe like c+. and imo bradley wins by ud

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
        And this is why I dont understand people comparing him to Marg. Marg is a straight up come forward brawler who Floyd would outbox unlike Maidana who is crafy, awkward and fast footed. Maidana would beat Marg too.
        I disagree about what you said about Floyd beating Marg. Marg would punch with you unlike Madina who cant do that because of his chin. there is reason why he didn't fight paul or margs . unlike other fighter Floyd has fought he cant go by if he does move A I can do move B to counter. That does not work on guys like Marg and Paul .Reason Martinez took it to Paul and Mosely took it to Margs same with Pac you can outboxing them all you want but in the end they will be there punching to the end

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
          maidana is A level compared to a guy like torrecampo though.....
          Hilarious. Pacquiao lost to Torrecampo when Mayweather was still losing in the amateurs with head gear

Comment

He's a strong, crafty, awkward, volume punching, defensive, tough, effective brawler. He makes adjustments, believe it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
              I have been giving this a lot of thought

He is not a just brawler, he is not just a stalker, not just a puncher.

To be honest I have never seen anyone with a similar style.

What do you think ?
              Maidana fits no cookie cutter style term, but I consider him a boxer-brawler with 1 punch KO power, as designed by Team Garcia.

Comment

Maidanas style is savagery. Violence in abundance.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  Maidanas style is savagery. Violence in abundance.

Comment

if only garcia would of gotten to him sooner. i belive marcos has improved on almost everything. good jab, headmovement, the way he cuts the ring is great too. the only thing i would work on if i was him is his stamina.

Comment

Working...
                    X