Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice vids Reed.....this time last year what were you lifting??? i know you said you been going hard a year straight...wanna see where i may expect to be with a years dedication

Comment

• Man, I'm gonna be out of chest/shoulders commission for a little bit. I've really screwed my left shoulder up. Case of tendinitis. I keep trying to push it and work through it, but it's just not happening. I tried light shoulder press today, and it's excruciating. Had to switch it up and do legs.

I can still do back, legs, and light arms but there's no chest or shoulder movement that doesn't hurt like hell. Just gonna have to let it rest up and do what I can. Very discouraging.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        Man, I'm gonna be out of chest/shoulders commission for a little bit. I've really screwed my left shoulder up. Case of tendinitis. I keep trying to push it and work through it, but it's just not happening. I tried light shoulder press today, and it's excruciating. Had to switch it up and do legs.

I can still do back, legs, and light arms but there's no chest or shoulder movement that doesn't hurt like hell. Just gonna have to let it rest up and do what I can. Very discouraging.
        Yea u gone have to rest it..messed my forearm up last year and tried to keep going..ended up missing a year in the gym

Comment

• Attempted some light biceps today. No go. Hurt too much.

It's back and legs for a few weeks for me, I guess.

Got 415 rack pull today. I think I can get 425. I think I could get 455, with straps. I'm not gonna use straps, though.

Comment

• Thanks man. I look forward to the day I break 300 on bench, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              Man, I'm gonna be out of chest/shoulders commission for a little bit. I've really screwed my left shoulder up. Case of tendinitis. I keep trying to push it and work through it, but it's just not happening. I tried light shoulder press today, and it's excruciating. Had to switch it up and do legs.

Shoulder impingement maybe? Does it hurt as soon as you are rotating or pressing above the head?

If that's the case I have the same thing every once in a while. Usually it is a result of just too much volume on shoulders in a short time. But after a week or two weeks of easing off it should be fine

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                Shoulder impingement maybe? Does it hurt as soon as you are rotating or pressing above the head?

If that's the case I have the same thing every once in a while. Usually it is a result of just too much volume on shoulders in a short time. But after a week or two weeks of easing off it should be fine
                Yeah, something like that. It's pretty much any pressing motion, or basically any movement that pulls my elbow away from my body. A side lateral raise, for example. Causes an extremely sharp pain, mostly in the front delt area.

Comment

• Reed. Do you do any back extensions? Might help build strengthen it a little and at least hits the lower back some.

Comment

• Do you wear a cape?

Comment

• No but my spotter does

Comment

Working...
                      X