No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Pacquiao a Friend, But I Can Definitely Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Khan the guy you said Floyd was ducking , oh how things change .

Dont you read whats said , I dont mind if he fights Lucas or any other JWW , Im sick of him crying Im small and then bringing JWWs up to 147 , just fight in their division or fight a proper WW fck all this CWing BS fight after fight .
    First of all, go get my post where I said Floyd was ducking Khan??? Are u nuts? Floyd would beat Khan any day of the week even without a training camp. Come on stop being paranoid over everything related to Manny. Matthysse is a 140 pounder looking to go up in weight. Wheres the problem going at 144? I can bet u any amount of money u didnt have any problem when Floyd fought Canelo at a CW. Right?

But to tell u the truth, Khan would have been a better fight than Berto with the same result at the end. Wide UD by Floyd
    Last edited by boxinggod101; 10-01-2015, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      First of all, go get my post where I said Floyd was ducking Khan??? Are u nuts? Floyd would beat Khan any day of the week even without a training camp. Come on stop being paranoid over everything related to Manny. Matthysse is a 140 pounder looking to go up in weight. Wheres the problem going at 144? I can bet u any amount of money u didnt have any problem when Floyd fought Canelo at a CW. Right?
      Got you mixed up with somebody else , it happens .

I dont like CWs whether its Floyd or Manny , but come on Manny is doing this just about every fight its not necessary , like I said he is crying that he is small and says he can make JWW , well do it stop burning the candle at both ends , Lucas is B+ grade that also comes into things , if he wants an esy win too retire on fine , but dont play this dam weight game all the way to his last fight .

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        I see Khan is using the sit and wait for a big fight tactic again
        He doesn't do anything else but Bob beware the Khan's will tell you he's massive and a uk ppv star .....The truth is Khan is not a uk ppv star in fact he's the most disliked 'figure' around boxing as everyone here can see what he's up to.
        Khan 's time , for what it was, decent to good is done he's not a serious fighter or fighting name and is just trying for paydays built off reputation from years gone by.

Comment

He don't realize, Pac was probably treating as a friend during sparring, come fight night you're his enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Based on their years of sparring against each other, British star Amir Khan (31-3, 19 KOs) is confident that he can definitely beat his friend, Manny Pacquiao (57-6-2, 38 KOs), if the two sides reach a deal for an early 2016 showdown.

Khan's handlers are in talks with Pacquiao's promoter, Bob Arum of Top Rank, to make the fight happen in the first half of next year.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            He should beat brook if he can, make a case for himself.

Comment

Manny will not totally destroy Khan in the ring...Pacquaio is a fiend!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Based on their years of sparring against each other, British star Amir Khan (31-3, 19 KOs) is confident that he can definitely beat his friend, Manny Pacquiao (57-6-2, 38 KOs), if the two sides reach a deal for an early 2016 showdown.

Khan's handlers are in talks with Pacquiao's promoter, Bob Arum of Top Rank, to make the fight happen in the first half of next year.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                He will beat your glass chin arse!

Comment

Khan should fight someone else in the interim. Don't wait around again wasting prime years.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    He is not going to get the chance I said they wont fight a WW , Arum now wants Matthysse , I knew it would be a JWW , but at 147 off course .

Ok Manny get a win and retire and stop trying to make out youre going to fight a top WW , I really dont care who it is , a top WW at 147 or a JWW at 140 , stop this bringing them up and claiming youre to small , dam 8 fights other than Floyd already its getting old .
                    I just gotta say that every post you put up makes me cringe, so good job. It's clear as day your a great floyd fanatic. Your on every pacquaio thread trying to bash him. If you don't like the dude why bother writing post about him? Manny is clearly a tiny WW. Only morons can't see that. Even when he brings people up from jww, they still out weigh and outsize him. Get off floyds nuts before you choke on it man.

Comment

Originally posted by Str8 Right View Post
                      I just gotta say that every post you put up makes me cringe, so good job. It's clear as day your a great floyd fanatic. Your on every pacquaio thread trying to bash him. If you don't like the dude why bother writing post about him? Manny is clearly a tiny WW. Only morons can't see that. Even when he brings people up from jww, they still out weigh and outsize him. Get off floyds nuts before you choke on it man.

Sock! Zonk! Thudd! Kapoww! Shazamm!! Slamm!
                      All sounds from comic books!

Not the nut sack choke.....

But I don't see that many PAC a maniacs being any different.

Floyd won the fight. PAC lost.

He may have cheated, how do his fanatical fans, and boxing fans like me, clean up boxing??

Comment

Working...
                      X