Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some cardio Exercises

Ima just spit off some exercises.

Pushups

Triangles (A pushup but you put your hands into a triangle shape)

Holds (Its like a pushup except halfwaydown you hold it for 5secs and then at the bottom you hold it for 5secs then go back up and repeat, and make sure your back is straight)

Crunches

Situp-hold (on your back your legs are straight out and you go up slowly so until your body is in a "L" shape and then you go down slowly and just before your lower back touches the ground you hold it for 10seconds and repeat)

I think these are called Knee Raises (you jump up into the air and bring your knees up to your chest but remember to keep them together)

I have no clue what this is called but it works you very good your legs and neck(lay on your back legs straight out put your hands under your butt put your legs into the air and keep them straight. bring your head up so you can see your feet and move move one leg up while keeping the other straight out, and then do the other. I dont know how much of those you should do i do them by time)

Leg Raises These work your legs and your side muscles (Lay on your left side legs straight out your right hand on your side right under your ribs. Raise your right leg into the air as high as you can while keepin your leg straight, while your leg goes up push down with your right arm. After that side is done do the other side. I do this one by time too)
Working...
X