Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Tired of Discrimination, Moving Family To Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah you'll fit right inside of california with your views on women and gay people..good luck with that bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      The People's Republic of California welcome Tyson Fury with open arms.

In the name of fairness, we will send England Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Walters, Nancy Pelosi, and the entire Kardashian clan.

You're welcome.
      Oh come on! That's not fair. Even combined weight that's more than off duty lardy Fury. Can we send Furys dad too? Really nice guy just don't get in his way at a car auction

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson Fury
        "I am moving out of the country. I am going to America where champions are better thought of."
        LMAO!!!! Like Prince Charles Martin and Adrien Broner, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          The dude's name is Tyson Fury. All that's missing is a picture of him draped in a flag with a bald eagle on his shoulder and an AR-15 in his hands. We shall embrace him as our own.
          He wasn't exactly meant to be an orthopedic surgeon was he?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Yeah you'll fit right inside of california with your views on women and gay people..good luck with that bruh.
            All sarcasm seems lost on the world.

God help us.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
              Fury wants some R-E-S-P-E-C-K

Lmao......

Comment

Los Angeles is a ****ing awesome city. I would move there if I had a great job opportunity over there in a heartbeat. And here I always thought Houston was so great, until I went over to LA for a few days for the GGG vs Wade fight.

Comment

Fury is gonna learn the hard way that this is 2016 not 1970. White's are not accepted in America anymore. They have become the minority. You have to be Muslim, black or Mexican to be accepted now. He'll see.

Comment

Apply at the LA Metro as a Bus Driver than work your way up. I have a brother in law who applied for a bus Operator and today he makes about 80K operating the red line trains as the train operator. To Snixsnipe

Comment

I wonder if he will be bringing his trailer with him or just buy a new one when he gets there?

Comment

Working...
                      X