No announcement yet.

Lou DiBella going in hard against Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Now you're making assumptions. I don't know if DLH meant what he did ir didn't, I'm not going to make that leap.

It's still besides the point, Broner thinks these things are cool and that's the reason he puts them on twitter and talks about them all the time.

Anyway, it doesn't matter, two wrongs don't make a right and the fact people defend Broner is sad but not surprising to me.

I met Oscar on a few occasions and I can say he's been all class and a very nice guy. I don't think I would want to sit and talk with Broner to be honest.
    Kid u continue to make yourself look foolish. U have yet to say one intelligent or classy thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      You hanging your laurels on being right on such an insignificant stupid fucking point is humorous to me at best and trolling at worst.

If I take a cup of water out of the ocean I just decreased the level of the ocean and left less water for the fish to swim in.

Yeah, great.. who gives a fuck.

The point is so insignificant it's pointless to even bring it up, or better yet, argue about it, and keep saying "yeah but I'm right".

Congratulations, who fuckin' cares.
      This is the kind of insane sh-t that Mayweather/Broner diehards come out with on the regular. FeFist, Big Dunn, Jordan K.....arriving like clockwork. I mean, they're defending a man flushing money down the toilet.

Let's be honest. This boils down to racial solidarity. No wonder the racial politics on this site are out of control.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
        This is the kind of insane sh-t that Mayweather/Broner diehards come out with on the regular. FeFist, Big Dunn, Jordan K.....arriving like clockwork. I mean, they're defending a man flushing money down the toilet.

Let's be honest. This boils down to racial solidarity. No wonder the racial politics on this site are out of control.
        Yup...

Can't believe some people in here are defending Broner flushing money down the toilet. Absolutely no class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          All the Broner threads become the same exact thing after a page or two lol
          Yep and they're rarely about boxing. Just a bunch of tmz girly gossip.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            I don't think what I'm saying is asinine or very wrong but I admit that I could be mistaken, it is not my area of expertise.

From what I understand the value of money is dictated by the government which would ultimately be limited by what they can guarantee. If the amount of money in circulation exceeds the amount that can be guaranteed then the overall value would diminish and vice versa

In the above circumstances the approach would probably be to destroy a large amount of money or print replacements that maintain a balance. So yes it was incorrect of me to say that his actions technically had an effect on the value of the dollar. I am sincerely grateful for you response.

It is a boxing forum so his actions are of some relevance here, the other **** that is going on in the world isn't.

Understood. My apologies

Actually our government pays for our money. Our treasury which should be responsible for money instead buys money (at interest) from the Federal Reserve which is private. When you have a gold standard all money is a fraction of a real commodity, that being the gold. In a fiat economy money is printed depending on whims. The effect of our actions on currency is best described by this analogy..."you and I looking at a pin begin to argue how many angels are on the top of the pin." Spending fiat currency is like arguing about something that doesn't exist.

Now....eventually currency will diminish in value considerably...It is doing so as we speak. But this is because of inflation and not because of less currency floating around....You see the cost to print money is not prohibitive....It would be if it was based on the cost of precious assets backing it.

Capish?

Comment

• lol who can support broner, I mean seriously does that behavior appeal to you?

You like someone acting stupid and dumb and being proud of it?

why does he get a pass on all this behavior, just because he can fight a lil bit lmfao?

strip away his boxing talent would you be supporting this clown?

Hell Naw and if you say yeah kill yourself seriously.

Comment

• at bronerback mountaineers.

Comment

Working...
                X