No announcement yet.

Matthysse vs 140 lb versions of cotto and hatton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthysse vs 140 lb versions of cotto and hatton

I think matthysse kos both in great fights.

I agree..

As I mentioned earlier Cotto would get touched like against Torres except Matthyse would finish it..could go both ways tho

Hatton gets flattened trying to brawl

Comment

Cotto was too shaky at 140 & Hattons defense was awful but both would be epic whilst they lasted.

Comment

Hatton is absolutely tailor made for Matthysse.

Comment

140 cotto vs 140 matthysse would be an interesting match up...

Comment

Can't count Cotto out, guy always found a to win before Margarito. 50/50 fight.

He'd commit legal manslaughter against Hatton, but Ricky would put up a good fight.

Comment

Hatton at his best neutralized Kosta Tszyu and beat him. Kosta was past prime, but it's still something to consider. If you can't outbox someone like Matthysse, you have to smother him, and Hatton could definitely smother.

Not sure about the Cotto fight. I know it would be awesome though.

Comment

He would do Hatton just like Pacquiao. Maybe worse.
                I think Cotto would get him though. A guy like Judah did have success against him and Cotto was better at 140.
                Now if Lucas lands a bomb it may be over but overall I would favor Cotto in that matchup.

Comment

pretty much.

Comment

Cotto was a great puncher too but his chin seemed too shaky at that weight. but with his power/ underrated skills he would make it interesting

I think Hatton has a better chance tbh like mentioned earlier if he smothered matt, really attacked the body and made it a dirty fight like against kostya he might have success. Ultimately he'd get caught in an exchange and get kod I think

Comment

Working...
                    X