Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Mayweather announces his next opponent (Also Big Surprise in May)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Catchweight King making history.

TBE!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Catchweight King making history.
      Haha ^^

Comment

I honestly think Floyd is ready to retire and will finally fight Manny in May 2015. If it's competitive they rematch in September 2015. Cool 175 million for Floyd next year and $100 mill for Manny. What's not to love about that for those 2.

Comment

He doesn't need a catch weight for cotto, cotto can't make 160 he weigh in at 155.... This is easy work for Floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            I honestly think Floyd is ready to retire and will finally fight Manny in May 2015. If it's competitive they rematch in September 2015. Cool 175 million for Floyd next year and $100 mill for Manny. What's not to love about that for those 2.
            Business wise it would make sense for Floyd to finish his guaranteed contract with showtime and fight manny last...

Comment

I hope the surprise bout is with PAC on May

Comment

Jleon love gonna take over boxing? That got a chuckle out of me.

Comment

May surprise will be Floyd vs unified light welterweight world champion Rod Salka

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    This is not happening, If danny garcia vs rod salka is happening, then This rematch is definitely not happening. I do not believe Money for a second on this one.
                    You act like the first fight was actually close. All Maidana got was a clash of heads..

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Soul View Post
                      You act like the first fight was actually close. All Maidana got was a clash of heads..
                      I scored the fight 116-112 for Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X