Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Mauricio Herrera kick this reporter's ass? (picture)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bombs Away! View Post
    Where are these alleged multiple users with Maidana avys? And where are their so-called threads on boxers vs non-boxers. Please link these.
    There isn't. He's a ****** who loves Ken Norton. Probably some old weirdo. Disregard him.

Comment

Since we're making threads about random boxing related ****...could Mauricio Herrera beat up Radio Raheem & then talk Michelle Joy Phelps into a threesome with Manny's mom doe?

Comment

The reporter's name is Radio Raheem? I'm not saying he's not cool. I'm just hypothetically asking if Mauricio Herrera could whoop his ass in a street fighting scenario.
        yeah, that's his name. he is a good interviewer

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Since we're making threads about random boxing related ****...could Mauricio Herrera beat up Radio Raheem & then talk Michelle Joy Phelps into a threesome with Manny's mom doe?

sexy bish............and michelle is hot too

Comment

Radio Raheem is as cornball as they get. I'm sure if he had 200lbs on Herrera he'd still lose.

Comment

I think Herrera's speed would stun the reporter. In a street fight scenario, I see the boxer blooding up the face of the reporter with a combination or two. Thoughts?
              Yes, but he would lose the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                Radio Raheem is as cornball as they get. I'm sure if he had 200lbs on Herrera he'd still lose.
                But could you beat his ass?

I got my money on the reporter cat over some keyboard warrior nobody.

Comment

But could you beat his ass?

I got my money on the reporter cat over some keyboard warrior nobody.
                  Yea...cuz him being a reporter gives him more street fighting credentials than a random keyboard warrior.

Comment

He is a professional damn fighter..the other guy is a damn reporter..does he have a fighting background or something??? other then that why would you think he couldnt beat his ass to death?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                      He is a professional damn fighter..the other guy is a damn reporter..does he have a fighting background or something??? other then that why would you think he couldnt beat his ass to death?
                      The reporter is bigger duh.

Comment

Working...
                      X