No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto - "after this fight he'll have no option but to shut up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto - "after this fight he'll have no option but to shut up"

I have already heard that Bob Arum said Pacquiao trains almost twice as hard as me. I don't really care about comments like that. Our training will show on the day of the fight. I do my job the way it has to be done, as planned, and on the day of the fight we'll see who's in the best possible condition. Manny has already said that he considers this fight to be the most difficult of his career and that's why he's training so hard. I expect to win and I train hard enough to achieve that. I win my fights in the gym, training very hard. If Pacquiao trains more or less than me, I cannot worry about that. The key to our training is to be 100 percent prepared, always. If Manny works as hard as I do, we'll have a great fight.

I also know that [Manny Pacquiao's trainer] Freddie Roach has been yapping again, but he is always talking, and after this fight he'll have no option but to shut up. This fight will be tough, but I am confident I will be victorious. Freddie should worry about getting Manny ready for me, a bigger and stronger fighter who always comes ready to win. I have already faced southpaws and I've won all the time, but he hasn't fought anybody as strong as me. We'll see how he manages to deal with my style once we get in the ring

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4603256

Cotto is going to slay some bitches.

Comment

Can't wait for Cotto to make Roach shut the fuk up.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
        Will you disappear again if Cotto loses?

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
          I think Miguel would also like for Bob Arum (his own promoter) to shut up also.

Too bad, he has a contract with him

Comment

Damn cotto seems ready, and eager. Damn i'm getting chills for my boy Pacman.

Comment

cotto is extremely comfortable and confident going into this fight. who wouldn't? knowing you'll be pounding and bullying little manny around the ring for 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
                cotto is extremely comfortable and confident going into this fight. who wouldn't? knowing you'll be pounding and bullying little manny around the ring for 6 rounds.
                Damn both are my favorite fighters, but I have to root for Manny, so I hope Cotto believes what you said, which would only benefit Pac.

Comment

Sounding a bit agressive now Cotto. Your karma will go down and Pacs will go up giving him the edge.
                  Pac hasnt said anything, so shouldnt worry too much about what Roach says.

Comment

Arum {even though he's a good promoter} is a back-stabbing SOB. And Cotto always seems to get the knife - It happened after the Margarito fight and its happening pre-fight now.

That being said .... All this rap coming from the Manny camp & Arum has to be pissing Cotto off big-time. And I hope he doesn't come in all emotional for the fight ... because Manny can and will take advantgage of that emotional charge.

I still like Pac for the upset.

Comment

Working...
                    X