Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official "I don't why but I'm attracted to this person" thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever since I was a kid I had a crush on Fran Dresher or however you spell it, she looks the same as back when but seems to have gained the weight in the right places, still banging

Comment

Originally posted by -MGM- View Post
      I can't see the pic, but is it that chick that hangs out with that weird old guy? She's defo a weirdo but that made my willy even more excited. She's got that weirdo cute thing going for her and I would definitely brake her back any day of the week
      Lol yeah same chick. Mary. She was partnered up with that old pedo looking dude on the TX version of Storage Wars. Then they cancelled that version and now she moved over to the original and she's by herself now last time I checked.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post

Seinfield anyone?
        Damn Elaine is still fly. Hell she might even actually be getting better with age to be honest.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Dr. Melfi

Dr. Melfi could 'psychologize' my genitals into her vag.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Lol yeah same chick. Mary. She was partnered up with that old pedo looking dude on the TX version of Storage Wars. Then they cancelled that version and now she moved over to the original and she's by herself now last time I checked.

Oh well dam. . . . Looks like I'm about to catch some new Storeage Wars episodes just for that girl

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Kerry Washington

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Fuuuck... Definitely.

I'm also attracted to Miley & Taylor even though their bodies are 5/10's.. I think it's their cute faces..

Comment

Working...
                  X