No announcement yet.

Degale vs Golovkin who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    bute was terrible though when degale fought him. froch destroyed him and pascal dominated him recently. geale had 2 debatable split decision losses when he fought ggg. lemieux had been dominant for 4 years when he fought ggg. bute was just a name.
    Agreeded. Bute performance had more to due with Degales limitations as a fighter and less to do with Bute being rejuvenated.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Jong Pimp View Post
      James Degale was an Olympic Gold Medalist just like Ward, and is now arguably #1 at 168 since Ward has moved up. Since Ward/Froch vs Golovkin won't happen, Degale vs Golovkin at 168 may be the next best fight.

Degale is entering his prime and has looked really impressive schooling Bute and Dirrell, he's like a more active version of Ward and to me looks just as skilled.

So who would win between GGG (King of 160) vs Degale (King of 168)? IMO Degale would outpoint GGG by Unanimous Decision due to him being bigger and slicker.
      Hi Dirk, did you enjoy the soccer win for Arsenal yesterday, it was a great game wasn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        degale schooled dirrell and bute? when did that happen? he won by about 2 points against dirrell and 7-5 or 8-4 against bute
        I laughed at this too.

Bute good him a close run, and the way he put it on him at the end I thought if the judges had it closer earlier he'd have taken it. The Dirrell fight the knockdown was the difference.

Comment

Working...
        X