Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Mariusz Wach KOs Kevin McBride in 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wach has good hands/a decent right, he does but, his footwork IMO is atrocious! People talk about him being in good shape and for todays heavyweights he is in okay nick but realistically speaking his conditioning is crap. I wish him well and think he might do okay but I can not help but notice the size of that ****ing chin, not sure what his chin is like personally but it's mahusive and you really can not miss it!

Comment

Even such a limited fighter as Tyson Fury will pick apart this wacko dude named Wach

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
        Wach has good hands/a decent right, he does but, his footwork IMO is atrocious! People talk about him being in good shape and for todays heavyweights he is in okay nick but realistically speaking his conditioning is crap. I wish him well and think he might do okay but I can not help but notice the size of that ****ing chin, not sure what his chin is like personally but it's mahusive and you really can not miss it!
        I don't know how one could say that Wach's conditioning was crap when he never got a chance to be tired. He just kept punching at McBride, whose conditioning was crap, and he scored a knockout. I don't think Wach was even breathing hard in there.

Comment

Originally posted by The Buzz View Post
          I don't know how one could say that Wach's conditioning was crap when he never got a chance to be tired. He just kept punching at McBride, whose conditioning was crap, and he scored a knockout. I don't think Wach was even breathing hard in there.
          Don't listen to the naysayers: it was a great KO by Wach and he deserves praise, not criticism for it. People on these boards are seldom happy about anything, so I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Wach stepped up to the plate when the pressure was on for a big performance, and that is what counts. He's not responsible for whatever McBride does or doesn't do in training.

As for McBride, I was at his fight with Adamek, and he was in much the same shape he was for this fight, and made it through 12 rounds without really getting hurt once. So Wach was doing something right.

Comment

Nice KO. The fat Irish motha****a didn't see that punch coming. The jab blind him and then BOOOOM!!!

Comment

Working...
            X