Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have no interest in having kids?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are people that broadcast to me it seems every moment of their kid's life on social media. I think that's shallow.

Like if your kid does something like win a competition or you go somewhere special okay cool, but broadcasting your every trip to dairy queen.....really?

They can do what they like, but I am just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      One of my key grievances these days, is two bit whores uploading pictures of their ugly kids on Facebook (too harsh?), with the standard lines of "my gorgeous kids", clearly fishing for attention. Perhaps I'm being too cynical?.

Basically...........you can just set your settings on their posts, so that they don't show up!

Ignore their ugly kids photos at your hearts content.

Comment

Comment

I have two adult daughters and they are the best things I've ever had a part in creating. One daughter has a son and is planning on another one; my second girl doesn't seem to want kids.

I don't understand men not wanting children at all, but the worst are people that have DOGS instead of and treat them like their children. I think that is seriously sick.

Comment

Nope, no interest at all in that.

Comment

I don't want to have kids or get married.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I don't want to have kids or get married.
                well you do need a girl and her vagina to do those things and since you don't have either you don't have to worry

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
                  Don't call me Read, czechs mix.

Very cute kid Read, she's adorable

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    well you do need a girl and her vagina to do those things and since you don't have either you don't have to worry
                    I don't have a girl I'm banging at the moment, no. I've more or less isolated myself from everyone to save money.

Second, say that to my face in the Bronx and I'd drop you with a left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                      they cant be worse than dbags who takes pictures of their burgers, cakes, drinks and post it on social media.
                      people who post this are poor people who has nothing to post... coz rich people post expensive cars, expensive watches, out of country vacations...

Comment

Working...
                      X