No announcement yet.

Running in the morning vs evening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running in the morning vs evening

For the past couple months I have been running 4 miles in the morning in about 34 minutes. i always felt like **** when running and was tired through out the day. so today i decided to run couple hours after dinner and it was amazing.. I LITERALLY COULD NOT STOP RUNNING. I Ran everywhere and anywhere i wanted and in the end i ended up running for 1 hour and 10 minutes and i ran about 10 miles. and at the end i wast even that tired... i really dont get why so many boxers run in the morning now. Im deffintly going to be running in the evening now and get my good nights sleep not getting up at 5 am

Originally posted by AnthonyJunior View Post
    For the past couple months I have been running 4 miles in the morning in about 34 minutes. i always felt like **** when running and was tired through out the day. so today i decided to run couple hours after dinner and it was amazing.. I LITERALLY COULD NOT STOP RUNNING. I Ran everywhere and anywhere i wanted and in the end i ended up running for 1 hour and 10 minutes and i ran about 10 miles. and at the end i wast even that tired... i really dont get why so many boxers run in the morning now. Im deffintly going to be running in the evening now and get my good nights sleep not getting up at 5 am
    There is a lot of research in weight training that you work out better in the late afternoon than any other time. I don't think running in the early morning is that great. You are half a sleep and are asking yourself why the hell you are doing it and can't enjoy the work out. Some would say because of that you are developing will power.

Comment

i run at night, im not much of a morning person i try to tell myself to go to bed earlier but theres so much for me to do in the day that i have to sacrifice my sleep

Comment

I find it much easier to run at night as well. In the morning it's always a bit of a struggle but in the evening it feels a lot easier and I can run for longer and probably at a faster pace as well. Even if I'm a bit tired from the day I still find that I can run at night and not feel that bad. I generally run about 9pm now.
        Last edited by TheHoff'sGhost; 05-07-2012, 09:11 AM.

Comment

when i run it's at night...tried doing it in the morning for 1 month straight it was killing me

more of a night person

Comment

Working...
          X