No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Prepares For Haymon... Oh, And Broner, Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocktx View Post
    U make a good point but at the same time most of those 9 fighters probably dont have any interest in fighting Malignaggi. Everyone wants Mayweather or 1 of the other 8 better fights. The other few either already have fights scheduled or just fought recently
    Yeah, it was going to be Mosley or Diego Chaves although Thurman was interested.

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    Its soo frustrating to root for some one you know is going to lose, only hoping for a miracle.
    Miracles happen in sport from time to time, and especially in boxing. As a fan, it's those wins which you remember best. Here's hoping for Paulie to pull it off at the Barclay's.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 06-19-2013, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
      Broner gonna put the beats on Paulie. I like Paulie but I don't think he can win.
      this^^^^^^^^^^^

I like both dudes but I see Broner being too fast and way too sharp

Comment

Paulie should have hired Heredia. OR at least invited him on occasions for psychological purposes.

He should have worked on adding power to his punches the way Marquez did.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          I've said it and got whined at by the fanboys...so i'll say it again. Broner bypassed 9 fighter..count it 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 other boxers more worthy of this shot. Guys who put in work at 140 and 147. Both Mathyse and Garcia will be moving to 147 after their clash later this year...so they'll send Broner back at 140 and also find a way of justifying the bullshh too. He'll stay at 140 for a year or two let Garcia and Mathyse get into some war beyond the war they'll put up against each other and then fight who they can sell the best. All the while they will fill their mouths saying this kind did something phenomenal. For ****sake GBP tried to feed Malignaggi to Shane Mosley but weren't allowed...what more do people need to know about this entire situation? I mean even a blind mofo can see what's going on here. Let me guess Broners next opponent will be someone ranked at #5 - #9 at 140 and then give him yet another title shot...Al Haymon honest to god has boxing by the balls. Folks sit up here bashing the heck out of Arum when GBP and Haymon have put together more shady shhh in 4 years than Arum has in his multiple decade career. Khan at #2...at #2 after two complete and utter ass whoppings..and still leave him at #2 after he gets wobbled by his tune up opponent...GBP..
          idk the 9 fighters you're talkiing about but Mattysse and Garcia were tied up w/ fights these past 2 months.. so taking this fight is not bypassing them.

Comment

Poor guy. Haymon wants his belt.

"This guy is moving up to fight for my title, that I had to go to another ***in' country to win. He's coming to my hometown. You think I'd at least have the crowd on my side..." - Paul Malignaggi

Comment

Haymon is the worst thing to happen to boxing. Showcase Haymon.

Comment

malignaggi is speaking the truth the guy has balls to say that about haymon considering he does commentary for showtime. speak the truth paulie but your still gonna get beat fair and square but got love him saying this

Comment

GBP and Al Haymon know Broner is their future. ****ers giving Broner's side the tickets at the front?

Hope Paulie beats his ass

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    I've said it and got whined at by the fanboys...so i'll say it again. Broner bypassed 9 fighter..count it 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 other boxers more worthy of this shot. Guys who put in work at 140 and 147. Both Mathyse and Garcia will be moving to 147 after their clash later this year...so they'll send Broner back at 140 and also find a way of justifying the bullshh too. He'll stay at 140 for a year or two let Garcia and Mathyse get into some war beyond the war they'll put up against each other and then fight who they can sell the best. All the while they will fill their mouths saying this kind did something phenomenal. For ****sake GBP tried to feed Malignaggi to Shane Mosley but weren't allowed...what more do people need to know about this entire situation? I mean even a blind mofo can see what's going on here. Let me guess Broners next opponent will be someone ranked at #5 - #9 at 140 and then give him yet another title shot...Al Haymon honest to god has boxing by the balls. Folks sit up here bashing the heck out of Arum when GBP and Haymon have put together more shady shhh in 4 years than Arum has in his multiple decade career. Khan at #2...at #2 after two complete and utter ass whoppings..and still leave him at #2 after he gets wobbled by his tune up opponent...GBP..
                    I agree with this... Green k

Comment

Love paulie but can't see him winning. At least he will always keep it real and has a bright future as a commentator.

Comment

Working...
                      X