Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    Really, they are? You sure they're not cringing at you going:

"Chechens are totally good people. But they would KILL YOU FOR BAD WORDS!"

"Chechens are NOT terrorist. But 5 % of their population are terrorists, a number that consists over half of ISIS!"

I didn't say Chechens would kill you. I said that you would piss your pants. You're the delusional one coming up with these crazy scenarios in your head.

A lot of Chechens are good hand-to-hand fighters, they're taught combat-sambo from elementary school. If you would say this type of stuff to someone like the guy in my avatar, he'd put you on your ass.

But to BKM: "they'd behead me, because their Muslim."

Why the **** are you even talking about Chechens right now? I randomly popped into this thread to say you're an idiot preaching hate about something that is absolutely irrelevant to the crime committed, and you're over here blabbing on about Chechens and Russians. Once again, you hate Muslims. I get it.

I have nothing else to say man. Have a good night I guess. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
      I didn't say Chechens would kill you. I said that you would piss your pants.
      You clearly implied that they would do to me what any savage 3rd world islamist animal would do, shitting on your own point about them being peaceful. Your contradictions aren't covered up so easily, young peabrain.

A lot of Chechens are good hand-to-hand fighters, they're taught combat-sambo from elementary school.
      Yeah, Sambo, invented by Russians who btw have created and contributed a lot to mankind. Your people have only copied from others and used it to commit terror.

I randomly popped into this thread to say you're an idiot preaching hate about something that is absolutely irrelevant to the crime committed
      You randomly popped in to admit that you have no clue about this news story but decided to defend the muslim anyway while ignoring all evidence that proves it.

I have nothing else to say man. Have a good night I guess. Lol
      You really regret giving me that green K early on in the thread don't you? (which btw I responded with red K telling you to be the dildo that allows muhammad and allah to scissor eachother)

Comment

• Why are people on here defending a bunch of idiots who follow a religion started by a pedophile who married a 9 year old? Let that sink in. Muhammad married a 9 year old. Do you not realize how demented this ideology is and that it's incompatible with western way of life?

If a non-religious group promoted the same type of ideology as Islam they'd be ridiculed and banned. Yet morons in politics coddle this disgusting ideology because it means more votes for them. If you're not in politics and defend Islam you're honestly ****in ******ed. There's no way any rational stable person can support this idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Why are people on here defending a bunch of idiots who follow a religion started by a pedophile who married a 9 year old? Let that sink in. Muhammad married a 9 year old. Do you not realize how demented this ideology is and that it's incompatible with western way of life?

If a non-religious group promoted the same type of ideology as Islam they'd be ridiculed and banned. Yet morons in politics coddle this disgusting ideology because it means more votes for them. If you're not in politics and defend Islam you're honestly ****in ******ed. There's no way any rational stable person can support this idea.
          But burning people in hell for all eternity is fine ?

If Islam is the one true religion and it's as likely as any other, then none of that matters, you don't pick a religion based on whether it's good or bad or who started it, it's based on the fact You believe it to be true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
            But burning people in hell for all eternity is fine ?

If Islam is the one true religion and it's as likely as any other, then none of that matters, you don't pick a religion based on whether it's good or bad or who started it, it's based on the fact You believe it to be true.
            i never said that. I think all religion is backwards but Islam is the worst of them all and people from Islamic countries have no business in the west.

Comment

• So the attacker was another mentally ill suicidal guy who was obsessed with mass shootings.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36874497

Police say the Munich-born gunman had been in psychiatric care, receiving treatment for depression.
              Authorities are also checking reports that he may have been bullied by his peers, Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said.
              Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae said there was an "obvious" link between the attack and Friday's fifth anniversary of Breivik's attacks in Norway, when he murdered 77 people.
              The killer reportedly shouted anti-foreigner slurs during the rampage and yelled "I'm German" at one man who challenged him.
              Literature about mass killings was found at his home including a German-language translation of the book Why Kids Kill: Inside the Minds of School Shooters.
              Mr De Maiziere said the suspect had researched a 2009 school shooting in Germany as well as the Breivik attack.
              "There was material found in the apartment of the suspect that showed a particular interest in shooting sprees," he said.
              "But hey let's blame Muslims because that suits our agenda." - Sterling Archer
              Last edited by siablo14; 07-24-2016, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                So the attacker was another mentally ill suicidal guy who was obsessed with mass shootings.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36874497

"But hey let's blame Muslims because that suits our agenda." - Sterling Archer
                You are correct. This sounds to me more like the work of a loonie more than a ******.

This is just another reason to stop non-white immigration.

Comment

• All 3 of these killers, Orlando, Nice and Munich have had depression or mental illness it seems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
                    All 3 of these killers, Orlando, Nice and Munich have had depression or mental illness it seems.
                    Damn, BKM, gonna be in the news soon huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                      Damn, BKM, gonna be in the news soon huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X