Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WAY overweight, hitting the Heavybag, need some tips...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well in your case it's going to be hard to be in really good shape. your skin stretched, body used to certain amount of calories that u ate every day etc.

I say don't try wayy to hard, because even a decent work out for an overweight person is always a hit to your heart. in your case, you do need to create yourself a diet + nice trainings will do it for you. dont expect 6 packs, i'll be glad if you can make it to 240. and mate I don't hate or critisize you, I wrote it as it is and you took it, which is good to hear. Judging by ur character, you are 1 of those who's willing to change and improve. good luck

Comment

a lot of the time the stretched skin goes back. it depends on age and genetics mostly.

body is used to a lot of calories yes, but TS is just the same type of evolutionary machine that everyone else is. With less calories he WILL lose weight.

Heres an inspirational thread filled with hundreds upon hundreds of cool examples of obese people becoming extremely fit.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108359701

It will be hard, but It's for sure possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
        this is a great attitude and something everyone should be able to respect (no matter what you think of obese people).

Most fat people just blame everyone but themselves, and see themselves as victims. You don't, i respect that.
        Preciate that Harry...I could NEVER blame someone else for somethin I've done to myself over these past few years. It's ME who decides to buy some garbage to feed myself. It's ME who instead of going for a walk I lay down and be lazy. It's ME who drives MY car that I paid for to drive MYself and buy whatever sorry a s s food that I bought. I have NO ONE to blame but myself because I'm a grown a s s man accepting that I'm unhealthy and ready to fix that. Also, I'm no slouch when it comes to Boxing and sparring and what not. I have some of the best technique in my gym, my coach and the other fighters tell me.

I just want the body to compliment what little skills I do have. I'm not looking for a ripped up, ab filled body with riblets. I just wanna remove this hanging stomach, remove these b i t c h a s s man-breasts and tone myself up. It's ALL a mental thing for me, my body is ready to get started but I gotta force my mind to get churning too...

Comment

But your mind is there bro.... You know what you want....i know this is really off topic but I really want to go to med school, an d with some of the grades I've had, im not much of a perspective med student....but idc what anyone else thinks or says (like you).there are times where I feel overwhelmed and want to give up but its not the distance that matters at all because once its over its over.Its the destination bro. And about the feeling of self accomplishment once you get there. I see you throwing out a lot of thanks to the people on the scene but I personally want to thank you for wanting something and willing to go after it...be a motivational story uve got a lot of support here bro... Never forget the destination

Comment

be careful what you eat and keep to the gym mate, great to see such dedication!

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
              Well in your case it's going to be hard to be in really good shape. your skin stretched, body used to certain amount of calories that u ate every day etc.

I say don't try wayy to hard, because even a decent work out for an overweight person is always a hit to your heart. in your case, you do need to create yourself a diet + nice trainings will do it for you. dont expect 6 packs, i'll be glad if you can make it to 240. and mate I don't hate or critisize you, I wrote it as it is and you took it, which is good to hear. Judging by ur character, you are 1 of those who's willing to change and improve. good luck
              You are getting owned. Shut up.

Comment

I've been going to a boxing gym for about 1 3/4 years and I'm seeing some good results lately. The best thing to do is to get into a good routine where you're going to the gym 3-4 times a week (if life permits) and doing light exercise on your days off. On gym days do a variety of boxer exercises/training techniques like the heavy bag, double end and speed bags, skipping rope, light weight lifting, running in place and all the other exercises....

You're not gonna lose all the weight in week so you have to stick with it and work hard when you're in the gym and limit the junk food. For me, I noticed that if I eating junk food for breakfest and lunch then my gym workouts all that much tougher. So I've been cutting down on the potatoe chips, fried food, etc. so that I won't struggle with my workouts.

Comment

AWESOME ADVICE fellas, today I power-walked a mile without stopping, did a few rounds of intense heavybag workouts, lifted weights, and drank 2 liters of water during practice. Also I only ate 1,077 calories of good foods today. I'm gonna keep up the routine and continue to grow as a young man who wants his life back.

Comment

Keep us posted!

Comment

Will do

Comment

Working...
                      X