Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brian Kenny: On Mayweather ducking Hatton/ Baldomir back then.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Kenny: On Mayweather ducking Hatton/ Baldomir back then.

I know this is old

I guess back then all of the people here at the NSB are saying that floyd is ducking Baldo and Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by SalSanchez View Post
      I guess back then all of the people here at the NSB are saying that floyd is ducking Baldo and Hatton
      That's the cycle. People got something to say about Mayweather vs. Hatton/ Baldomir...well they should watch this video.

Comment

Originally posted by SalSanchez View Post

Yep they were, Its a cycle that goes around and its funny when you actually think about it.

Comment

no one on the entire planet thought baldomir could beat floyd. baldomir is just the welterweight reggie strickland.

Comment

Lol, Im still with Brian Kenny on this. Sorry my friend.

Comment

although i do give floyd credit for eventually fighting those two (most likely being pressured to do so)

he still doesn't give a valid reason in his interviews. i dont know if its his being defensive when answering, but he doesn't give a legitimate answer that makes us believe he's NOT cherry picking his opponents

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
                although i do give floyd credit for eventually fighting those two (most likely being pressured to do so)

he still doesn't give a valid reason in his interviews. i dont know if its his being defensive when answering, but he doesn't give a legitimate answer that makes us believe he's NOT cherry picking his opponents

Mayweather never has a valid reason apart from money, The guy cant construct a live conversation without mentioning money. The thing i hate about this interview is Brian Kinney was pushing Hatton and loving hatton at the time even though Hatton himself said he wasnt ready for a Mayweather fight yet.

He tried to make Hatton look like King kong...all i hear is how retentless hatton is, How he fight for every second of every round..How he would cut off the ring, How he has better footwork than Mayweather.. blah blah blah

But i do understand why Kinney wanted Mayweather to fight Baldomir though, After beating Judah and Gatti people got on the bandwagon about how big Baldomir was etc

People alway let hate cloud their judgement sometimes which is sad..

Comment

lol

Brian Kenny is such a hater

He must be a poster in NSB, on the down down

Comment

Floyds all good but, you don't need to box to know the game.

Like a surgeon doesn't have to have brain surgery on himself before he can perform it on others.

Comment

Working...
                    X