Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let us know where you get it from if you found a shop online

Comment

Originally posted by -J- View Post
      This looks good. Yea, I've seen these around here and there and First saw it in a Tszyu workout. Might make one myself. What's needed? I'm assuming an elastic string (where to find that?), a tennis ball, and something strong enough to not fly of your head when u punch the ball (perhaps tied to the rear strap in an adjustable hat?). Question, how is the string attached to the ball Bully?
      here you go man

also im not sure if i would use a tennis ball, you might get sore knuckles pretty quick but if you have stronger knuckles you can give it a shot. as you can see this isnt too complicated

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
        let us know where you get it from if you found a shop online
        I found a shop online but its expensive. The 3 pack cost 46,95 €

http://www.fitnessmarket.de/index.php?

Comment

here you go man

also im not sure if i would use a tennis ball, you might get sore knuckles pretty quick but if you have stronger knuckles you can give it a shot. as you can see this isnt too complicated
          Thanks for posting the pic. Not sure if I can make one but ill give it a shot. If you ever decide to sell this bad boy shoot me a PM.

Comment

damn thats pricey
            i got the green one, those are the same. in about a week or so i might go for the yellow one or even the orange one those are smaller/quicker but i gotta find them online first

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
              Thanks for posting the pic. Not sure if I can make one but ill give it a shot. If you ever decide to sell this bad boy shoot me a PM.
              sure man! trying to find the yellow one now

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
                Well, I believe I will try to make one, I am planning to use badge retractable reel for the string, and attach it to head strap....

Bullrush, could you please inform us if the ball is normally tightly attached to the head strap, or it is some how loose away from the head strap, and once you punch it, it goes away, and return to this loose position?

I will update you if I was able to do one....

Comment

sure man! trying to find the yellow one now
                  Good luck!

Originally posted by questionare View Post
                  Well, I believe I will try to make one, I am planning to use badge retractable reel for the string, and attach it to head strap....

Bullrush, could you please inform us if the ball is normally tightly attached to the head strap, or it is some how loose away from the head strap, and once you punch it, it goes away, and return to this loose position?

I will update you if I was able to do one....
                  Let me know how it goes.

Comment

Any idea where to get this in North America?

Comment

it's really good pick up. i saw this first in Kostya Tszyu's workout. very nice exercise, good also as warm-up or cooling down. check boxing-4-fitness.com

Comment

Working...
                      X