No announcement yet.

People dog Ali over not going to war..But Louis went to war and still got raped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
    I dont understand how you could group floyd and jones with ali, tyson and johnson.
    Floyd and roy are from an era where the standardbearer for style, music and athletics is bet. Its not even close to being the same.
    Floyd and Jones are from an era when no matter who accomplished a young minority may be, they are never given proper credit.

Jones, who has done more than any active boxer and probably any boxer of the last 60 years, was constantly criticized.

He took on the best and continued to beat everyone in front of him until he came down from HW.

Floyd is RJJ's heir. He's both the P4P#1 boxer and the best talent in the world.

Floyd generates the biggest numbers.

Floyd has constantly faced the #1s and #2s for 15 years.

Floyd has beaten the recognized champion in EVERY division he's fought in except at 140.

Floyd has done all of this and remained undefeated.

Yet so-called fans become bitter critics because Floyd isn't soft spoken and speaks his mind.

Same thing with Johnson, Louis and Ali.

If you seriously think that things have changed so much you might me suffering from house negro symptoms yourself.

Blacks in America are on TV and setting trends because Whites discovered that BLACK CULTURE IS MARKETABLE. It has nothing to do with any acceptance or equal rights.

If that were so, then artists like Elvis, the Beatles, the Monkeys, the Beach Boys, Tom Jones, the Beastie Boys, Vanilla Ice and Eminem would NEVER have made it to the top. America wants Black talent, rhythm and flavor in White artists and athletes.

And they want their Black athletes submissive, apologetic and timid.

There's a long history in America to substantiate what I just wrote.

RJJ and Floyd already know this. Apparently not everybody is on the same page.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      So going to war should relieve you of your tax duties?
      Because if you know history, Louis fought "charitable" fights that generated money for the military and got taxed on it as income. Fk the IRS and praise to Ali for not fighting

Comment

Aren't donations to charity tax deductible is the US?

Comment

Originally posted by Eubankjr View Post
          Aren't donations to charity tax deductible is the US?
          They are now, but it may have been different in the 40's. The problem is Louis never paid the initial income tax in his purses. Why that would be necessary when you're giving all of it to the government any way is beyond me except for a stick up the ass greed.

Comment

Railroaded

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            By the Irs.......He went to war for his country and got railroaded by the IRS he went to service and they wanted every damn dime he won....I dont blame Ali for not fighting in a bull**** was for a country who didnt give a **** about him..........They did Joe Louis wrong,wrong,wrong.........................he got railroaded
            What made matters worse is Joe Louis donated a large sum of money from a couple of his fights to the Navy Relief Fund. Because of complicated tax laws, he was not aloud to count that towards deductions.
            Read the following link.

http://www.mackinac.org/7128

Ali got tore a new one also on taxes. There was a documentary on Ali where 70 percent of his purse went to taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
              Floyd and Jones are from an era when no matter who accomplished a young minority may be, they are never given proper credit.

Jones, who has done more than any active boxer and probably any boxer of the last 60 years, was constantly criticized.

He took on the best and continued to beat everyone in front of him until he came down from HW.

Floyd is RJJ's heir. He's both the P4P#1 boxer and the best talent in the world.

Floyd generates the biggest numbers.

Floyd has constantly faced the #1s and #2s for 15 years.

Floyd has beaten the recognized champion in EVERY division he's fought in except at 140.

Floyd has done all of this and remained undefeated.

Yet so-called fans become bitter critics because Floyd isn't soft spoken and speaks his mind.

Same thing with Johnson, Louis and Ali.

If you seriously think that things have changed so much you might me suffering from house negro symptoms yourself.

Blacks in America are on TV and setting trends because Whites discovered that BLACK CULTURE IS MARKETABLE. It has nothing to do with any acceptance or equal rights.

If that were so, then artists like Elvis, the Beatles, the Monkeys, the Beach Boys, Tom Jones, the Beastie Boys, Vanilla Ice and Eminem would NEVER have made it to the top. America wants Black talent, rhythm and flavor in White artists and athletes.

And they want their Black athletes submissive, apologetic and timid.

There's a long history in America to substantiate what I just wrote.

RJJ and Floyd already know this. Apparently not everybody is on the same page.
              You've gotta be ****in kidding me. It's not anything close to being the same.

There are legions of white boys that wanna be like...and are emulating roy jones and floyd mayweather jr.

Yet at the time not a single white male in the country wanted to be like tyson, ali, or johnson because they were too busy being deathly afraid of them.

Comment

Working...
              X