Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In 4 years the golden state warriors will become the dominant force in basketball

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My nephew talked to me about NBA playoffs about a week ago, yesterday he talked to me abouconference finals hiw howard sucks and how curry was on a zone.

Wow good call, actually a almost accurate prediction.

Makes me wonder if it's universally true that aggressive billionaire implies a dominant NBA basketball team. From basketcase to basketball ultimate glory. Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      When the Cavs win, I expect you to eat crow.
      20 quad???? Lebron will not win this year

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        20 quad???? Lebron will not win this year
        That bet will be reserved for Come On Man. Everyone else, I will bet 4 quad with. You are someone I bet 4 quad with. You haven't jawed with me all year about this. He on the other hand has.

Comment

The Cavs would lose/have lost to Spurs, Warriors, Rockets, Clippers.

I thought the Hawks would win a game or two, but they have just fallen apart. What the Cavs have done without Kyrie and Love is definitely admiral though.

Comment

So much for that

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/st...ium=socialflow

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
              My nephew talked to me about NBA playoffs about a week ago, yesterday he talked to me abouconference finals hiw howard sucks and how curry was on a zone.

Wow good call, actually a almost accurate prediction.

Makes me wonder if it's universally true that aggressive billionaire implies a dominant NBA basketball team. From basketcase to basketball ultimate glory. Wow!
              Howard is actually the only player on the Rockets who hasn't sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

This guy begs to differ.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  The Rockets are just running into a buzzsaw. I really wish we could have seen the Spurs and OKC at full strength against these Warriors. That's a better matchup.

No one left can beat this team. Lebron can't do it by himself.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    The Rockets are just running into a buzzsaw. I really wish we could have seen the Spurs and OKC at full strength against these Warriors. That's a better matchup.

No one left can beat this team. Lebron can't do it by himself.
                    The Warriors would be down 3-1 to a healthy Okc team and the Spurs. Kyrie is fine, he was held out as a precaution for game 3. He will definitely play tonight because game 3 was a close call.

Curry is subject to more tests, if you saw his post game press conference, he was slurring his words, and usually he speaks very clearly, but it sounded a little punch drunk last night, I thought for a moment that Chad Dawson was getting interviewed.

Comment

Working...
                    X