Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao the most beloved boxer since Ali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
    And many people didn't like him.

Many people didn't.

Comparing with Pac ain't that good since everyone likes Pac unless you're a douche.
    I was actually agreeing with you. My wording was not the best. When I said "the opposite" I meant many people didn't like him and many still don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Real OG View Post
      He's overrated

His resume consists of 3 mexicans, one was so shot he had bullet wounds, and he got two gift decisions over another, he's been knocked out, outboxed and made to look stupid at times

I love watching him fight but he's not on Armstrongs level and he never will be
      Nobody rates him at a Armstrong level anyway.If anybody does they are bias.

Just because you think he's overrated still ain't reason to hate or not like him.

I think Hopkins is overrated but I still enjoy listening to him speaking and fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        I was actually agreeing with you. My wording was not the best. When I said "the opposite" I meant many people didn't like him and many still don't.
        Sorry.

The combination of my bad english and you're wording took me off.

Comment

Good read..

Thanks TS

Comment

Nobody rates him at a Armstrong level anyway.If anybody does they are bias.

Just because you think he's overrated still ain't reason to hate or not like him.

I think Hopkins is overrated but I still enjoy listening to him speaking and fighting.
            He's overrated in that people do actually think he's as good as Armstrong

In terms of this decade he's great, like i said i like watching him fight but some of his fans are so ******ed they spoil it

Comment

Huge.

Why don't you like'em?
              I still think Ali is a douche because of the whole Joe Frazier situation, sure he was trying to hype their fight, but he went too far. Also, I think Pacquaio lost to Marquez both times, and that coupled with tipping over an already-dead Oscar isn't worthy of the praise he's gotten so far.

Comment

LOL.
                NO hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Real OG View Post
                  He's overrated in that people do actually think he's as good as Armstrong

In terms of this decade he's great, like i said i like watching him fight but some of his fans are so ******ed they spoil it
                  To me it's folish to hate a guy for having nuthuggers.

I don't really care much about them.

Comment

Originally posted by luke_ski View Post
                    I still think Ali is a douche because of the whole Joe Frazier situation, sure he was trying to hype their fight, but he went too far. Also, I think Pacquaio lost to Marquez both times, and that coupled with tipping over an already-dead Oscar isn't worthy of the praise he's gotten so far.
                    I agree Ali went to far.Still can't hate him for that.

I thinmk Pac lost to Marquez once but nothing to make me hate the guy.

Comment

I agree Ali went to far.Still can't hate him for that.

I thinmk Pac lost to Marquez once but nothing to make me hate the guy.
                      I don't really hate them, I'll admit it's a strong word, but I'm certainly not a fan of either.

Comment

Working...
                      X