Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did De La Hoya do to make you all hate him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
    Oscar had talent,yes he did,but lets be honest here he lost all of his big fights against prime fighters.
    Obviously just repeating what you have heard. Go check boxrec before you go making un educated statements.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
      He is alright. I hate when he sucks off Canelo though.
      He is on the recieving end of my favorite body shot KO though
      Haha are you for real? It looks like Oscar took a dive to me..

Comment

Originally posted by 2620 View Post
        Obviously just repeating what you have heard. Go check boxrec before you go making un educated statements.
        Too many Boxrec fans and not enough boxing fans.

Oscar is one of the leading lights of the 90s, one of the best welters I've ever seen, primed he beats everyone at welter over the last decade and is great h2h against the greats of the division, yeah that includes Leonard, Robinson, Hearns, Cuevas, Gomez, Zivic and so on. Oscar has power, good speed and tremendous skills and heart. He'd go to war all night and through the 90s had one of the best resumes of any fighter...ever!

His first legit loss was to a doped up Mosley and even that was a hell of a close fight. Heck a washed up Oscar gave Floyd the toughest night of his life. **** the haters, Oscar makes more money in one week than you will in your lives!

Comment

People hate Oscar because even out the ring he still makes more money then the man who calls himself money may hahaha Oscar should be called "money"

Comment

I liked Oscar, especially when he was younger. Still not sure if I like the promoter version yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
              Seriously the man gave u guys great fights. In his prime he would of beat any 140-154 pounder today including Floyd. Is it that he continues to b successful? Is it cause he dresses in drag? If it wasn't for him we would still b under the mercy of bob arums crappy ppv cards. I'm not even a fan of his much he did so much for the sport that I can't c where the hate is coming from.
              I never bought into the holier than thou image that has been presented since day 1. I give him credit for fighting for his country in the olympics but thats about it.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Too many Boxrec fans and not enough boxing fans.

Oscar is one of the leading lights of the 90s, one of the best welters I've ever seen, primed he beats everyone at welter over the last decade and is great h2h against the greats of the division, yeah that includes Leonard, Robinson, Hearns, Cuevas, Gomez, Zivic and so on. Oscar has power, good speed and tremendous skills and heart. He'd go to war all night and through the 90s had one of the best resumes of any fighter...ever!

His first legit loss was to a doped up Mosley and even that was a hell of a close fight. Heck a washed up Oscar gave Floyd the toughest night of his life. **** the haters, Oscar makes more money in one week than you will in your lives!
                No ****, for your information I am a boxing fan. I was telling this person to have look at boxrec sticking up for Oscar because they stated he never won any of his big fights. I agree with everything you have said.

Comment

DLH fought everyone, props to that.... but he lost the big ones, no shame in that but still he lost

Comment

Originally posted by 2620 View Post
                    Lost to Shane 2 times

Lost to Tito

Lost to Manny

Lost to Hopkins

Lost to Floyd

now list his offical wins over PRIME fighters

Comment

Lost me big money on the trinidad fight and started wearing fishnets. He's still an all time great though.

Comment

Working...
                      X