• LOL, Garcia basically said he will lose to floyd

Listen to what he said...not the title of the video

No, not really.

Comment

HuH??

Comment

what the ****. come on sam donald.

Comment

Danny could have taken a shot at Khan there, but he didn't. I didn't hear anything about him losing to Floyd.

I wonder who DG has in mind for his next fight.

Comment

I rather not see the two fighters that bring about the biggest ****storms on this forum fight each other...

The haters just want one of then to lose so they can say told you so and so was a bum, and got exposed. Just look at the title of this thread..

Comment

TS means because garcia said alvarez was too flat footed for floyd and he knew floyd would pick him apart. i guess TS thinks garcia is flat footed himself and would fail to beat floyd for the same reason canelo did.

Comment

Originally posted by Wokingman View Post
                I rather not see the two fighters that bring about the biggest ****storms on this forum fight each other...

The haters just want one of then to lose so they can say told you so and so was a bum, and got exposed. Just look at the title of this thread..
                EXACTLY!!!....plus Floyd is still too sharp for my young vet....ain't nobody ****ing with Floyd atm....no shame in losing to the P4P KING

Comment

garcia fight against mayweather would be boring as JMM fight,because both are slow and counter punchers.

mayweather is too fast for garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    EXACTLY!!!....plus Floyd is still too sharp for my young vet....ain't nobody ****ing with Floyd atm....no shame in losing to the P4P KING
                    Totally agree. If making weight isn't that big an issue, I'd love to see Garcia continue his reign at 140. There are enough names around 135-140 that he could build up a legendary resume there. The Floyd fight is simply walking into a loss. I worry he might not be the same fighter at 147 as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X