Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maidana destroyed broners and mayweathers image

when are people going to admit this?

ok floyd ran and countered canelo, everyone thought he still had it

but then understimated maidana and got destroyed in the first fight (maidana also had pillow gloves) you can see floyd literally crying at the end of the 4th round i think, this fight is the worst floyd ever looked in his whole pro career

second fight floyd was on PEDs, rode his bicicle around the ring, clinched the whole fight and the ref didnt do anything about it

TMT = the maidana team

Originally posted by caleman View Post

but then understimated maidana and got destroyed in the first fight (maidana also had pillow gloves) you can see floyd literally crying at the end of the 4th round i think, this fight is the worst floyd ever looked in his whole pro career

second fight floyd was on PEDs, rode his bicicle around the ring, clinched the whole fight and the ref didnt do anything about it

TMT = the maidana team
    The only thing Maidana destroyed is your arsehole.

Comment

i don't know about floyd, but he surely tainted broner's image with that beating, it was a huge setback/upset

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        i don't know about floyd, but he surely tainted broner's image with that beating, it was a huge setback/upset
        Maidana wants no parts of the rematch for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Bauermeis View Post
          Maidana wants no parts of the rematch for some reason.
          right....... because broner does want it, that's why he moved down to 140 lbs, right?

Comment

TMT = the maidana team
            I agree(not with the PED stuff though). Chino made Floyd look vulnerable and whimpy. All that flashy stuff is great but those fights removed all the possibilities of Floyd ever being referred to as a warrior of some sort. He fought those matches like he was trying to survive and not get hurt, not like the priority was to win.

Comment

TMT = the maidana team
              Eveything you wrote is true so expect backlash from all the cry baby Floyd fans but Im sure Floyd was on PEDS in that first fight too

Comment

Broner yes.

However Maidana lost twice to Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Bauermeis View Post
                  The only thing Maidana destroyed is your arsehole.
                  This is what I'm talking about a cry baby Floyd fans no substance in his reply just attack the writer. Kind of like Obama does

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
                    I agree(not with the PED stuff though). Chino made Floyd look vulnerable and whimpy. All that flashy stuff is great but those fights removed all the possibilities of Floyd ever being referred to as a warrior of some sort. He fought those matches like he was trying to survive and not get hurt, not like the priority was to win.
                    Floyd fought like he was trying to survive in the first fight? You sure we watched the same fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X