Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about eating a lot of curry and other strong flavored foods. . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    If you try out an Indian dish at an Indian persons house, you may be a little suprised with what you taste. Indian restaurants and take-aways tend to love living up to the 'spicy food' stereotype but your average Indian curry is usually not so spicy.

Specific curry can be. It depends on what you order, I guess. Chicken Balti's can be quite spicy from Indian outlets, real spicy.

True. . . There are plenty of mild indian dishes. . . curry in itself isn't spicy. . . I just can't get enough spicy flavor in my foods. . . Not quite to the point where it brings tears to your eyes, but almost. . . Having an indian girl I imagine you get to reap the benefits of the cooking

Im a huge fan of juxtaposing tastes like spicy, sweet, salty, sour in the same dish as well. . .

NOTHING worse than bland ass foods! The midwest, and northeast are famous for their blandness in taste . . .

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
      Well, indian people do tend to smell of curry, but I am not sure wether to attribute it to the fact that they ate it in the past hour or so, or that the build up of curry spices is so high they are sweating them out.

A real strong smell is usually because they allow their cooking to make their whole house smell.

There is a fashion right now for open plan kitchens, I hate them because they make your cooking stink out the whole place.

Comment

U dont wanna smell like an indian.

trust me brah.

idk if what you eat affects your sweat but as a precaution i would use cologne and mouth wash / gum at all times.

Comment

Good points. . . I use hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash. . . Doesn't leave that stale/stank residue that some mouthwashes leave on your breath after 5-10 minutes. . .

Also, I have found that chewing on some cilantro/juicing a few handfuls in your juice will make your breath smell good. . .

Agree with breakbeat about the kitchen concept. . Lol I live in a small ass studio apartment, so it definitely reeks up my entire apartment. . I open the patio door, though.

Comment

Working...
          X