Walmart brawl between police and large family group ends in fatal shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    What a ****ing mess.

Looked like a non-violent dispute until the cops showed up. They engaged in a damn brawl. Like like a wild west bar fight.

By the end of the week there will be another needless death at the hands of the police. Just seems like they could of handled this better.
    Really? The first thing they did was try and separate them so they can talk to them individually. Up to that point everything was handled by the police properly, then one guy gets upset and they start throwing punches at the cops. What could they have done better? Hmm? I mean they clearly did their best to avoid shooting them, they fought back and they used non lethal options more than a few times. Yet they kept getting up and kept trying to fight back.

This one isn't on the cops.

Comment

yoo white people tho

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
        Very strange family.

Comment

The hillbilly grabbed the cops gun and shot him, and then he was fatally shot by the other cop.

100% justifiable shooting by the cop, in my opinion, because the hillbilly had the other cop's gun at the moment he was shot.

Comment

did y'all catch the two chubsters going at it at the forefront at the beginning

mad skillz

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              The hillbilly grabbed the cops gun and shot him, and then he was fatally shot by the other cop.

100% justifiable shooting by the cop, in my opinion, because the hillbilly had the other cop's gun at the moment he was shot.
              what time in the video was the shooting?

Comment

Originally posted by Gabagool View Post
                yoo white people tho
                Lucky for the cops. If the family was black then they would be under the microscope. "Ohmigod they shot Lamar! They must be racists!"

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                  lmfao the real life reno 911

but lmfao @ 3:18 the one cop kicks his own partner in the face lmfao.
                  Hahaha fuppin Reno 911 irl so true. Iwant to move like a law enforcement cheeter!

#getaloadaspoder

Comment

I live 20 minutes away and ship in that wall mart all the time. I think I was there earlier that night with my girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      did y'all catch the two chubsters going at it at the forefront at the beginning

mad skillz

It was like Chris Arreola vs Andy Ruiz Jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X