No announcement yet.

Ariana Grande Apparently hates America and Americans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
    She looks younger than sixteen? The consensus age of consent in this nation is sixteen (16); so ....

Dude, she looks younger than 13, even though I think she purposely tries to look that way.

You want to feel justified for getting a hardon from a girl who looks like a pre-teen that's your business. But don't try to convince us she looks older.

And I can't believe this thread made it to 21 pages

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Dude, she looks younger than 13
      Are you ******ed?

Yep. Younger than thirteen. Absolutely. In fact, anyone who looks younger than the following looks younger than 13 to those with a mental disease like you ...

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
        Are you ******ed?

Yep. Younger than thirteen. Absolutely. In fact, anyone who looks younger than the following looks younger than 13 to those with a mental disease like you ...

She looks maybe 14 in those pics, so I guess I was way off with 13. I have a mental disease, but you're a confirmed pedophile.

People like you make me sick. I think your hard drive needs to be inspected thoroughly.

Comment

• She fell off big time I blame Big Sean

Comment

• ***** was in a gimp suit in Zoolander 2....wasn't too bad too look at.

Comment

• What happened to El Angel, doe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                People like you make me sick. I think your hard drive needs to be inspected thoroughly.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  What happened to El Angel, doe?
                  Cotto found another man so El Angel feels heartbroken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                    These are the kinds of people that America turns into millionaires.
                    Just about every famous viral celebrity popstar etc is a total piece of trash who got there by blowing everyone they met or saying troll things for attention.

It's hard to even be angry at them. Be angry at the people who throw money at them.
                    Last edited by ////; 03-14-2016, 02:46 AM.

Comment

• It's just too bad about her ass doe. Or lack of one.

Comment

Working...
                      X