ESPN: Floyd Mayweather Returning To The Ring [vid]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN: Floyd Mayweather Returning To The Ring [vid]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DcaxINW1eY

Mayweather sat ringside for the Ortiz-Berto fight at the Foxwoods Resort in Mashantucket, Conn.

"At this stage of my career, these are the challenges I look for, a young, strong, rising star looking to make his mark in boxing by beating me," Mayweather said in a subsequent release. "Like the rest of my opponents, he is going to try to prove that he can beat me. I commend him for accepting the fight, but on September 17, Ortiz is just going to be another casualty, the 42nd one who tried and failed. Trust me, I will be ready."

Read more:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1OcUddWhH

Comment

Props to Ortiz for stepping up to the plate and fighting Mayweather! Hopefully, Manny will grow a pair of balls and stop fighting old men.

Comment

Well youve been ready for a while youve had a good rest. But Floyds been sizing Ortiz up for a while so has been preparing for him already. Floyd always allows himself plenty of time to prepare for opponents.

Comment

Competitive for 2-3 rounds, then Mayweather gives a one-sided beatdown. I bought Mayweather vs. Mosley, never again.

Comment

ortiz is way too inexperienced. only way ortiz can win is if wifebeater doesn't play it cautious and actually tries to KO ortiz by opening up and exposing himself.

Comment

no credit for floyd...................another b1tchmove............feeding on maidana leftover

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                no credit for floyd...................another b1tchmove............feeding on maidana leftover
                this dude...

Comment

*******s need to stop with dissing. Let us just accept it that Gayweather is afraid of Pacquiao. Don't buy the PPV. Simple.

I got mine saved until November.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    ortiz is way too inexperienced. only way ortiz can win is if wifebeater doesn't play it cautious and actually tries to KO ortiz by opening up and exposing himself.
                    that's the disappointing part for what could potentially be an exciting fight -- mayweather fighting for his life by using his bike.

i'd expect no less than a very decisive win for floyd. if not, another huge atm would be awarded for floyd in this fight. a long vacation starts again.

Comment

Working...
                    X