• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
    because it's khan who's doing the talking
    That actually makes a lot of sense.

Comment

I want this fight for the 24/7 mainly, just imagine roach and angel garcia going at it, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        I'd like to see him against explosive opponents with good footwork like Thurman and Matthysse. Granted, these can't happen either.

Really with Danny you watching a slow flat-footed guy with a puncher's chance covering up getting dominated.

I hear you but Roach says he's friends with Angel so I'm not even sure we'd get that. Roach was Khan's trainer, and there wasn't much back and forth, it was more with Angel and Khan.
        Danny wouldn't just lay there covering up. He'd fire back, with bombs too.

Comment

Jessie Vargas is next, we already know that. Just like he told. Margarito that beforehand, just like he told Mosley that beforehand but then Arum would still fool the less educated ones that he is waiting to negotiate with Mayweather and how everyone is in on it. Rinse and repeat and the spins goes on and on.

Comment

danny garcia is the best lww on the planet, this would be a great match up for manny but again, vargas' size and height make it interesting.

Comment

manny vs vargas will happen in macau so it wont be the next fight for manny

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Garcia is an Al Haymon fighter who lost to Mauricio Herrera

Given his trouble with movers, I wouldn't even pick Garcia to beat Chris Algieri or Paulie Malignaggi. Waste of a Pacquiao fight.
                There's no such thing as a waste of a pacquiao fight, I mean c'mon, he just fought algieri who shouldn't have been with PAC in gbp first place

Comment

I'd like to see it. Would look forward to Angel and Roach going at during the build-up aswell.

Comment

danny garcia is not next because he is with haymon. i doubt haymon matches his fighters against pacquiao.

pac vs herrera is a better fight than pac vs danny.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      danny garcia is the best lww on the planet, this would be a great match up for manny but again, vargas' size and height make it interesting.
                      danny isn't the best jr ww in the world.

HERRERA IS

did we all forget that herrera outboxed danny 8-4 but was robbed????

pac vs herrera will be the bigger fight and if it takes place in california (since arum hates mgm now) it will do big numbers with the mexican and filipino population in that state.

Comment

Working...
                      X