Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watson Twins not allowed in ring anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watson Twins not allowed in ring anymore?

I noticed during last weeks' and this weeks' weigh-ins and ring entrances/exit's that the Watson twins aren't around. Only Sam was visible. Now I know they were at the events because I saw them momentarily but not in the ring as usual. Any news on these guys not being allowed into the ring? I hope so. 3 Watson's are unnecessary.

If true there really is such thing as a boxing god. Can't stand those lame ass cheerleaders.

Comment

Who the hell are these guys? I noticed the dad sitting ringside next to BHop?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
        Who the hell are these guys? I noticed the dad sitting ringside next to BHop?
        They represent Al Haymon.

Comment

they came out with broner I seen one of them for sure

Comment

the two trainers two boxers ref and jimmy jr type guy that's all that should be in the ring

Comment

One of them was with Broner.

Comment

they need to not show sam watson also..mofo is annoying to look at and he's always in the background

Comment

Yeah I don't know what the deal is with that. Saw them at the fight and before fights they were on the ring apron talking to Sam but wouldn't go in the ring.

Comment

One was with Broner. The other was getting his belly button pierced. He'll be back soon though.

Comment

Working...
                    X