No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman Blast Mayweather on First Take Pac will fight Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    You're too dumb to get it, but fighters weigh more fight night than what they weigh in the 7 days weigh in. Not less.

Still can't accept the idea that Floyd fooled you? poor guy.
    LMAO. SO WE HAVE PROOF THAT HE WEIGHED MORE AT THE 7 DAY WEIGH IN THAN HIS REHYDRATED WEIGHT!

BUT BUT BUT....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

CLOWN. You lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      LMAO. SO WE HAVE PROOF THAT HE WEIGHED MORE AT THE 7 DAY WEIGH IN THAN HIS REHYDRATED WEIGHT!

BUT BUT BUT....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

CLOWN. You lose.
      I don't know if you are very short minded or what...

Have you seen him against Ortiz at WW? he was 150 there according to him.
      Have you seen him bigger against Canelo at JMW? he was 150 there according to him...

It's sad that you buy that shiet.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        After becoming a star, the only fights Mayweather didn't take that people wanted and when they wanted were Margarito, which he has been rightfully criticized for, and Pacquiao, who was just as complicit in putting the fight off so long as Mayweather was.

And let's be honest, Mayweather's level of competition was always as good as anyone else's. His fans will overrate fights like Ortiz and Guerrero, but the guy was also fighting Mosley, Cotto, Alvarez, and Pac. There are legit questions about where Mosley, Cotto, and Pac were at those points in their careers, but they were still top fighters and champions, even past their best.

This is without even bringing up his career as Pretty Boy rather than Money, when he reigned over a division, moved up and beat the best lightweight in the world, and had fighters avoiding him. I don't like Mayweather or some of the crap he pulled, but he maintained a very good level of competition his entire career, better than most fighters could ever claim.
        This about sums up my view. Well said

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          *crickets chirping*

TravestyNY is out!! hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            I don't know if you are very short minded or what...

Have you seen him against Ortiz at WW? he was 150 there according to him.
            Have you seen him bigger against Canelo at JMW? he was 150 there according to him...

It's sad that you buy that shiet.
            It's sad that you are this big of a hater that you can't realize that you are wrong and have no proof.

Is it hard for you to believe he weighed 150 for Ortiz and 150 for Canelo? The hell is on your mind?

Yea, he looks at least 20, 30lbs bigger vs. Canelo than vs. Ortiz. lol

What a difference!!!!

Oh wait...I can see it. Those legs do look massive vs. Canelo! Maybe that's where all the extra weight went!
            Last edited by travestyny; 07-27-2016, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              TravestyNY is out!! hahaha
              You're right. I should be out. I went to handle some business, came back and saw I had a grip of messages. People claiming I was hiding out n shyt.

Now that I just handled all of my step sons, I feel like taking off my shirt and asking "who else want some of D-Bo." Yall dudes always asking for it. Now that I've stomped you all out, do you want to talk about red squares again? Maybe Maxi will get upset and red K me again like he did a number of times in the past. True sign of a b*tch.

By the way, what did you think of that WWE video? Interesting huh?

Got all of you dudes thinking twice. Pity. But it's alright. Yall my step sons. I'll always be here to school you fools.

Comment

• Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                No he doesn't.
                who does? hard to argue that he does not

Comment

RIiight. Good job pretending to not know you and your dumb video don't hold water.

Dismissed, chump. Maybe when you grow some balls, you can step up and admit defeat. Until then, I'll be here to stomp you out anytime you need a good kick in the a$$, Mr. WWE.
                  the video showing floyd stepping on the scale hold no water but the picture you posted of floyd weighting himselg is legit right? lmao!

still waiting on proof that floyd is 149 tho.... LOL!!!

Comment

So you admit that you owned yourself and it was about 2 different fights. Hmm. Seems like you're the one taking L's.

If you don't see the difference between the 2 fights, then that's because you are a moron. You already proved you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Plus your stupid video got dispelled. Is it really necessary for me to keep curb kicking you? Just stop. You actually listed WWE as proof of something. That should tell you to shut the **** up and log out. You're embarrassing yourself.
                    i think the one that is embarassed is you. you played yourself bruh LOL!! just look at your post. funny how now your not asking for proof to show that floyd was near 160, i wonder why? LOL!!!

Comment

So you admit that you owned yourself and it was about 2 different fights. Hmm. Seems like you're the one taking L's.

If you don't see the difference between the 2 fights, then that's because you are a moron. You already proved you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Plus your stupid video got dispelled. Is it really necessary for me to keep curb kicking you? Just stop. You actually listed WWE as proof of something. That should tell you to shut the **** up and log out. You're embarrassing yourself.
                      floyd was so dehydrated, why didnt he report this when filling out his medical form? lol!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X