Zimmerman raised over $200,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

read an article where it stated he was raised by a Afro Peruvian grand ma

Comment

dudes raised in a catholic house hold???? Hitler was raised catholic, i dont trust me no catholics.

not after the eastern orthodox requested their help in defending constantinople so they showed up and drove the eastern orthodox from constantinople.
      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 04-27-2012, 12:21 AM.

Comment

i paypallled $200 to GZ's fundraising. glad i can help out even just a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          sad this incident has to become racially motivated cause me not being racist if it were reversed and it was a black man charged in killing another unarmed minority i'd still be pissed..dude murdered someone who committed no crime why did this even happen???why??
          agreed larry. but personally, i think the dude is a fuckin idiot who is irresponsible with firearms.

Comment

.......I hadn't noticed the skittle outline @ 0:56

Comment

It sucks that the kid died and I bet it sucks to be accused if you didn't do it. People die everyday in violence. You guys sound like you watch soap operas.

Comment

another reason handguns should not be legal for the common citizens. the only reason this is getting any publicity is because white man killed black man. black people are freaking out like they did after rodney king. to be honest when it's the other way around & black man kills white man. the story becomes yesterdays news pretty quickly. people kill each other everyday no matter what race but it seems that like it gets magnified when a white guy does it to a black guy. guys like jesse jackson revel in this stuff...
                Last edited by joe strong; 04-27-2012, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                  It sucks that the kid died and I bet it sucks to be accused if you didn't do it. People die everyday in violence. You guys sound like you watch soap operas.
                  Probably the best way I have heard it broke down, to be honest.

Bunch of fat broads eating doughnuts and watching Nancy Grace.

Comment

All of GZ money should go to TM parents. I doesn't deserve a dime.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Probably the best way I have heard it broke down, to be honest.

Bunch of fat broads eating doughnuts and watching Nancy Grace.
                      You already know it Haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X